The Rough Ryder Buckshot Bone Knife Pick features a 440A stainless steel pick with full tang construction and buckshot bone handles. It's 3" overall with a nickel silver Rough Ryder shield. It's made in China. Comes in manufacturers original packaging.
Model - HR312MOP. Trapper MOP. 4.13 inch closed. Mirror finish stainless clip and spey blades. Mother of pearl handle. Nickel silver bolster(s). Inlay shield. Boxed.
Blade Material: Steel
Blade Shape: Sheepsfoot
Handle Material: Deer Stag
Handle Color: Deer Stag
Zero Tolerance 0450CF; With 3.25 DLC-Coated S35VN Stainless Steel Blade, All-Black Carbon Fiber and Titanium Handle Scales, KVT Ball-Bearing Opening, Frame Lock and Reversible Pocketclip; 2.45 OZ.
- Titanium frame lock houses hardened steel lockbar; frame lock secures blade in position so it does not close accidentally
- Flipper works for left- and right-handed users; assists blades manual release with one-handed convenience
- Finger guard, jimping and choil protect fingers during rigorous use while slicing, cutting, chopping, scaling, slashing, piercing or digging in any environment, in any conditions
- Drop-point tip provides extra strength and chip resistance and eliminates pitch momentum
- Overall length: 7.4 inches; closed length: 4.1 inches; blade thickness: 0.121 inches; weight: 2.9 ounces
The American-made DoubleDown Folding Machete is an outdoor tool that delivers never-before-seen function with an innovative design. Folding up to half its size, the DoubleDown can easily stow in a pack, on a belt, or attached to MOLLE. The unique design allows the user 3 distinct functions in one compact package: chop, cut, and baton. A patent-pending 4 lock system engages in 3 positions to ensure safe operation under varying levels of stress.
- 420HC recurve blade
- QuadLock locking system
- Two handling positions
- Baton jimping
- Stability bar
- Overstrike guard
- MOLLE or belt-carry sheath
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Length 15.1 in
- Weight 18 oz
Case trapper is about 4 1/8 inches long (folded/closed) and weighs approximately 3.5 ounces. The handle is Natural Bone . The bolsters are highly polished nickel silver. This knife utilizes a 3 1/4" clip blade and 3 1/4" spay blade. Stamped with pattern number 6254 SS, the blade material is true-sharp surgical stainless steel etched with "United States navy".