The Sod Buster JR is smaller than the traditional Sod Buster without compromising durability. The Skinner blade is ideal for skinning purposes among other different everyday demands. This knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance.
- Tru-Sharp surgical stainless steel blade
- Etched As-Ground Skinner blade
- Synthetic handle
- Sheath sold separately
Skinner - The Skinner blade is ideal for the hunter and outdoorsman. The curved shape of the blade allows for a more aggressive cut.
- Handle Material: Synthetic
- Handle Finish: Smooth
- Pattern: Sod Buster
- Blade Type: Skinner
- Lock Type: Non-Locking (Slip Joint)
- Blade Material: Tru-Sharp Stainless
- Blade Finish: As-Ground
- Closed Length: 3-5/8"
- Blade Length: 2-3/4"
- Weight: 2 oz
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
The American-made DoubleDown Folding Machete is an outdoor tool that delivers never-before-seen function with an innovative design. Folding up to half its size, the DoubleDown can easily stow in a pack, on a belt, or attached to MOLLE. The unique design allows the user 3 distinct functions in one compact package: chop, cut, and baton. A patent-pending 4 lock system engages in 3 positions to ensure safe operation under varying levels of stress.
- 420HC recurve blade
- QuadLock locking system
- Two handling positions
- Baton jimping
- Stability bar
- Overstrike guard
- MOLLE or belt-carry sheath
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Length 15.1 in
- Weight 18 oz
Zero Tolerance 0450CF; With 3.25 DLC-Coated S35VN Stainless Steel Blade, All-Black Carbon Fiber and Titanium Handle Scales, KVT Ball-Bearing Opening, Frame Lock and Reversible Pocketclip; 2.45 OZ.
- Titanium frame lock houses hardened steel lockbar; frame lock secures blade in position so it does not close accidentally
- Flipper works for left- and right-handed users; assists blades manual release with one-handed convenience
- Finger guard, jimping and choil protect fingers during rigorous use while slicing, cutting, chopping, scaling, slashing, piercing or digging in any environment, in any conditions
- Drop-point tip provides extra strength and chip resistance and eliminates pitch momentum
- Overall length: 7.4 inches; closed length: 4.1 inches; blade thickness: 0.121 inches; weight: 2.9 ounces
10.75 inch overall. 5.38 inch sawback stainless spear point blade. Black knurled stainless handle. Black and gray camo finish blade. Pommel unscrews to reveal a compass inside cap and small survival kit stored in clear acrylic tube in handle. O-ring sealed. Sheath also stores a 4.88 inch overall skinner with 1.38 inch guthook blade. One piece stainless construction with flathead screwdriver end, bottle/can opener, and nylon lanyard. Also stored inside sheath is a pullout tray with latex powerbands for slingshot. Back of tray features ruler, S.O.S. Signals and signaling mirror. Outside of sheath features several feet of nylon cord, black coated stainless metal arms at tip of sheath that flip out to serve as slingshot, and a sharpening stone on the back. Boxed.
Case trapper is about 4 1/8 inches long (folded/closed) and weighs approximately 3.5 ounces. The handle is Natural Bone . The bolsters are highly polished nickel silver. This knife utilizes a 3 1/4" clip blade and 3 1/4" spay blade. Stamped with pattern number 6254 SS, the blade material is true-sharp surgical stainless steel etched with "United States navy".
- Type: Fixed Blade
- Overall Length: 8.39 in
- Blade Length: 3.78 in
- Blade Thickness: 0.14 in
- Weight: 4.30 oz
- Blade Material: N690
- Handle Material: Curly Birch Wood
- Made in: Solingen, Germany
- Color: Green
- Blade Color: Uncoated
The Boker Cub, designed by Lucas Burnley, convinces as a light outdoor knife also in everyday use. The blade is made of N690 and has a fine satin finish, while the green stabilised handle scales of the full tang construction are made of domestic curly birch wood. The high-quality wood is characterised by its rich colour and characteristic grain. With lanyard hole and high-quality leather sheath. Handmade in the Boker knife manufactory in Solingen.