Made with real chicken, mushrooms, celery and green peppers. Our canned Chicken Noodle Casserole gives you enough food to host a feast with friends (or enough to feed just yourself for days). Great for emergency preparation or last-minute family dinners.
The ReadyWise 2 Day Adventure Bag contains 4 entrees, 2 breakfasts and 2 snacks conveniently packed in a 5 liter dry bag. These pouches are lightweight making them easily portable on any outdoor adventure. Just add water and you can eat directly from the pouch.
- 1 Treeline Teriyaki Chicken & Rice Pouch
- 1 Trailhead Noodles & Beef Pouch
- 1 Still Lake Lasagna with Sausage Pouch
- 1 Sunrise Strawberry Granola Crunch Pouch
- 1 Appalachian Apple Cinnamon Cereal Pouch
- 1 Golden Fields Mac & Cheese Pouch
- 2 Simple Kitchen Sliced Banana Pouches
Makes this trio a fantastic source of energy and protein. It's easy to prepare, easy on the wallet and will fill you up in a hurry. Ready Hour beans and rice are an absolute essential, when it comes to your emergency food storage plan. They're hearty, tender and delicious. They also add the power of protein!
They can be used in a variety of ways, so you'll never bore of eating them. Plus, they provide the nutrition you need to keep going, especially in a crisis. All the beans in our Ready Hour Beans Trio With Rice Kit are prepared from real cooked beans & long grain white rice. Our low-heat dehydration method locks in flavor and high-nutritional value.
Comes in a rugged, water resistant bucket that measures 8" x 9" x 13.5".
Benefits of Ready Hour Beans Trio With Rice Kit:
- Resealable zipper-top, heavy-duty 4-layer pouches with oxygen absorbers inside to extend shelf life.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Beans pack a powerful protein punch.
- Weighs 12.5 pounds
Click on the food names below to view their nutrition facts.
Black Beans - 8 Servings
Red Beans - 8 Servings
Pinto Beans - 8 Servings
Long Grain White Rice - 60 Servings
Southwest Rice - 16 Servings
- Open pouch and remove oxygen absorber
- Boil 3 cups of water
- Add Entire contents pouch of dehydrated beans, stir and reduce heat to a simmer
- Cover and allow simmering for 20-25 minutes. Strain as desired and serve
- For flavor variations, try seasoning the beans with salt, pepper, onion, garlic or reduce the water to 1 1/2 cups and season the beans for a "sauce". can also be used with meat stock
Ready Hour is proudly made in the USA
Each pouch of our Sunrise Strawberry Granola Crunch contains 2.5 servings and is resealable. These pouches are lightweight making them easily portable on any outdoor adventure. Just add water and you can eat directly from the pouch.
- Lightweight and easy to prepare by just adding water
- Gourmet long-term food storage for families and individuals; up to 15-year shelf life
WHEN YOU NEED TO EAT
Whether natural or man made, no region is immune from the potential for disaster. Tornado, earthquake, hurricane, winter storm or terror attack are just a few examples of emergencies that could necessitate the need to have an emergency food supply and emergency water supply on hand. Our 2-Week Kit will provide one person 2,000+ calories a day to last 14 days. The meals are full of vitamins, protein, and calories needed to excel through the chaos.
We focus on calories, not the serving size. Calories are what makes the difference in whether your body performs at optimal pace or you remain sluggish. In an emergency or high endurance activities you need the energy to thrive and survive.
With 118 servings of food, you won't have to worry about going hungry. Foods last up to 25 years in optimal storage conditions. Comes in a rugged, water resistant bucket measuring 12" x 12" x 15 1/4:".