Makes this trio a fantastic source of energy and protein. It's easy to prepare, easy on the wallet and will fill you up in a hurry. Ready Hour beans and rice are an absolute essential, when it comes to your emergency food storage plan. They're hearty, tender and delicious. They also add the power of protein!
They can be used in a variety of ways, so you'll never bore of eating them. Plus, they provide the nutrition you need to keep going, especially in a crisis. All the beans in our Ready Hour Beans Trio With Rice Kit are prepared from real cooked beans & long grain white rice. Our low-heat dehydration method locks in flavor and high-nutritional value.
Comes in a rugged, water resistant bucket that measures 8" x 9" x 13.5".
Benefits of Ready Hour Beans Trio With Rice Kit:
- Resealable zipper-top, heavy-duty 4-layer pouches with oxygen absorbers inside to extend shelf life.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Beans pack a powerful protein punch.
- Weighs 12.5 pounds
Click on the food names below to view their nutrition facts.
Black Beans - 8 Servings
Red Beans - 8 Servings
Pinto Beans - 8 Servings
Long Grain White Rice - 60 Servings
Southwest Rice - 16 Servings
- Open pouch and remove oxygen absorber
- Boil 3 cups of water
- Add Entire contents pouch of dehydrated beans, stir and reduce heat to a simmer
- Cover and allow simmering for 20-25 minutes. Strain as desired and serve
- For flavor variations, try seasoning the beans with salt, pepper, onion, garlic or reduce the water to 1 1/2 cups and season the beans for a "sauce". can also be used with meat stock
Ready Hour is proudly made in the USA
Black Bean Burger #10 Bulk Can
In an emergency situation, access to fresh protein can be hard to come by. Ready Hour Black Bean Burger Mix gives you a high protein meal solution with fiber that, when prepared, can be used in any recipe that calls for fresh ground meat!
Made with black beans, rice, oats, vegetables and savory seasonings, your whole crew will fill up easily on this tasty meal. Keep a can on your pantry shelf for whenever you need a healthier, high fiber alternative to meat for your family, and pack an extra can in your survival kit in case of an emergency!
It's gluten free and vegan friendly.
The mix stays fresh for up to 25 years and up to 1 year after opening the can. This item comes in a big #10 can size, a little more than five times the size of average condensed soup can.
Black Bean Burger Benefits:
- Zero saturated fat and zero cholesterol
- Gluten free, vegan friendly
- Easy to prepare - a family favorite
- Ideal for off-grid use
- Versatile in recipes
- Use on the grill
- Up to 25-year shelf-life unopened
- Up to 1-year shelf-life after opening
- #10 can bulk size
- Requires no refrigeration
- Just add water
- Made in the USA
- Weight 3.7 pounds
Directions for Black Bean Burgers:
- Discard the oxygen absorber packet immediately after opening.
- Measure the correct amount of Black Bean Burger mix and warm water for the number of servings you are making (see chart below).
- Thoroughly stir water and mix, and let stand for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Form into patties.
- Place each patty on a lightly oiled grill (375 F) for 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
||Black Bean Burger Mix
||1 1/3 cup
||2 2/3 cups
||1 1/2 cups
||2 1/4 cups
Black beans (black beans, salt), instant long grain white rice, quick oats, yellow peas, corn starch, onions, tomatoes, sea salt, chili powder (chili pepper, spices, salt, garlic, silicon dioxide, ethoxyquin) guar gum, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, yeast extract, xanthan gum, oregano, cayenne (ground red pepper, silicon dioxide, ethoxyquin).
It's best to store this emergency food in a dry, cool location — a dark area, if possible, at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.
*0.4 gallons of water are needed to prepare entire #10 can. Total calories 4,560.
The ReadyWise 2 Day Adventure Bag contains 4 entrees, 2 breakfasts and 2 snacks conveniently packed in a 5 liter dry bag. These pouches are lightweight making them easily portable on any outdoor adventure. Just add water and you can eat directly from the pouch.
- 1 Treeline Teriyaki Chicken & Rice Pouch
- 1 Trailhead Noodles & Beef Pouch
- 1 Still Lake Lasagna with Sausage Pouch
- 1 Sunrise Strawberry Granola Crunch Pouch
- 1 Appalachian Apple Cinnamon Cereal Pouch
- 1 Golden Fields Mac & Cheese Pouch
- 2 Simple Kitchen Sliced Banana Pouches
Whether you are in a crisis situation and there is no access to grocery stores, or you are camping and need important items on hand, you can now have it with Ready Hour Whole Egg Powder. Ready Hour Products require no refrigeration. This is vital when the grid is down. Our #10 cans are made of steel, waterproof and rodent proof, and stores easily on a shelf or in a closet. Store it in a cool, dry location where temperatures stay between 55 and 75 degrees for optimal longevit
- 10-year shelf life unopened
- 5,760 total calories
- Product weight is 2 pounds
- Proudly made in the USA
- Total water needed to cook entire #10 can is 0.7 gallons
Gluten Free Food Kit. This kit includes gluten free 12 food and drink varieties. The kit totals 120 servings and 21,600 calories. That covers 14 Days averaging 1,500+ calories/day.
Heartland's Best Mashed Potatoes - 16 Servings
Maple Grove Oatmeal - 16 Servings
Creamy Chicken Flavored Rice - 4 Servings
Powdered Whey Milk - 16 Servings
Southwest Savory Rice - 8 Servings
Long Grain White Rice - 10 Servings
Banana Chips - 8 Servings
Orange Energy Drink Mix - 8 Servings
Chocolate Pudding - 10 Servings
Black Beans & Rice Soup - 16 Servings
Cheesy Broccoli Soup - 8 Servings
This hand-picked Ready Hour Gluten Free Kit comes packed in a rugged, water resistant bucket (measures 8 x 9 x 13.5 inches) for easy, long-term storage.
6.13 Gallons of water are needed to prepare the entire kit. Weighs 5.15 pounds.
What's included in this bucket?
2 pouches of Bananas (8 servings ea.)
2 pouches of Peaches (8 servings ea.)
2 pouches of Strawberries (8 servings ea.)
3 pouches of Apples (8 servings ea.)
2 pouches of Creamy Yogurt (8 servings ea.)
2 pouches of Carmel Sauce (8 servings ea.)
2 pouches of Vanilla Pudding (8 servings ea.)
Additional Product Details:
Includes 1 total bucket
Food is safely sealed in Mylar pouches
To avoid waste, each pouch conveniently contains 8 servings
Lock-in stacking buckets for compact and secure storage without the need of shelving
Grab-and-go handles for easy transport in an emergency
20 year shelf life