After numerous responses and requests with the Standard Peanut and Split Pea Lighters our staff members wondered what could be done to make it better. The answer is make it bigger and also increase the size of the spark wheel for even easier use with and without gloves. These two changes make a dramatic difference in extended runtime and versatility of use in any condition. The XL Peanut Lighter is also a perfect for extended trips where you will need more than a few days of firestarting.
Here's what we came up with to improve it:
- Manufacture it out of 300 Series Stainless Steel
- ( 2.75'' x .75 ")
- Weight: 80 Grams
- Holds 3x as much fuel as the Peanut and 5x more than Split Pea
- Make it flat on the end so it can be used as an candle in an emergency.
- Removable Solid Brass lighter insert allows it to be used as a waterproof stainless steel pill vial
- Comes with Spare Flints + Spare O Ring
Note : Attachment ring not included
Titanium 6AL4V series titanium grade 5 (heat colorable) can be easily customized.
- Removable Solid Brass lighter insert allows it to be used as a waterproof pill vial
- Comes with Spare Flints
Make sure to keep one in your: First Aid Kit, EDC / Prepper Bag, Car, Kitchen, Backpack
Remember you will always need a knife and fire to survive in the wilderness.
- Peanut Lighter ( .5'' x 1.9" ) Weight 19.9 Grams
- Split ring is 300 grade Stainless Steel
- Can be used as an candle in an emergency and carried on your keychain.
- Removable lighter insert allows it to be used as a waterproof titanium pill vial.
550 FireCord by Live Fire Gear gives you the ability to always be prepared to make fire in any emergency situation, perfect for everyday carry (EDC)! 550 FireCord is the next evolution in outdoor gear preparedness. 550 Parachute Cord or "Paracord", has been the standard go-to for most cordage needs as it has a ton of utility applications. Standard paracord can be used for neck lanyards, zipper pulls, spare hank, key fobs, bracelets, gear wraps, knife lanyards, boot laces and more. Now, imagine if you could also use your paracord as fire tinder. Enter 550 FireCord, the fire preparedness solution that will ensure you are always prepared! 550 FireCord has 7 strands of Paracord + 1 strand of color coded FireCord to be used as fire tinder. 550 FireCord starts easily, burns very hot, and lasts for a long period of time. 550 FireCord is also waterproof, UV, mildew and rot resistant. 550 FireCord - 100' Black.
With this flint wheel, you can create the sparks needed to ignite tinder and other flammable goods. This item is perfect for camping and survival needs related to starting fires. A small, brass item, this flint wheel fits just about anywhere, taking up little to no space in your backpack, gear bag, vehicle or camper.
Made of Brass
This lighter case is Molle compatible and will fit on your belt for every day carry. What will you use your (MLC) Maratac Lighter Case for?
EDC Pro Tip : Fits a small Altoid tin perfectly. Maratac Lighter Case is also a perfect for disposable medical gloves.
- 1000 Denier Nylon
- Internal dimensions 2.5" high x 2" width x 3/4" thickness
- Hook and loop Scoville snap on the flap.
- Heavily padded
- Fits up to 1.25" Belt Loop Size
The Hults Bruk Tarnaby is a small, all-purpose hatchet for basic uses such as making kindling, doing light clearing and working in the garden.
This item has an axe head weight of 1.25 Lbs and a handle length of 15 inches. The head is the product of blasted and clear-lacquered ironwork and the curved shaft is made of US-sourced hickory. The handle is treated with linseed oil.
- This axe head is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697.
- As part of the production process, the steel is struck multiple times thereby increasing its density and resulting in more durability of the axe.
- The head is constructed in such a way that there is a tempered zone designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings.
- Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath that is embellished with some unique Swedish decorative elements. The axe is shipped in its own storage box and comes with a detailed users manual.
- Hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697
- As part of the production process, the steel is struck multiple times, increasing its density and resulting in more durability
- Tempered zone in the head is designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings
- Head is the product of blasted and clear-lacquered ironwork
- 15 in. curved shaft is made of U.S.-sourced hickory and treated with linseed oil
- Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath that is embellished with some unique Swedish decorative elements
- Axe head weight of 1.25 lbs.
- Detailed user manual also included