The trusty candle lantern candle just got better. We’ve developed and designed our 9-hour candles by fine-tuning the wick size and the wax formula to optimize burn time and reduce soot build-up in candle lanterns. Enjoy more light, longer.
- Burns 9+ hours per candle.
- Special wax formula optimized for use in UCO Candle Lanterns.
- High-melt temperature minimizes dripping.
- Special wick provides ideal flame.
- Produces heat to reduce condensation.
- Economical source of light.
Check Out This AA Powerhouse
New Nichia 219 Emitter - True Color - Natural Light
New For 2018 - Nichia 219BT with a lifespan up to 50,000 hours. ( Newest & Brightest Emitter )
- * Now with the same ultra-low thermal resistance as Cree
- Whiter than Nichia 219C Emitter - Neutral White - Cool
2. The Nichia 219 LED provides a nice smooth beam and excellent color rendering
Rev 2 Features :
- Glow in the dark diffuser
- Nichia 219 with a life span up to 50,000 hours. ( Newest & Brightest Emitter )
- Glow in the Dark front o-ring around reflector
- Stronger Clip
- Deep Orange Peel Reflector ( tighter, brighter beam )
- Comes with Silicon Diffuser
- Slightly larger keychain hook for larger cordage
- Length: 2.99"
- Diameter: .70"
- Weight - 26.2 grams with clip
- LED Type: Nichia 219BT - Whiter / True Color - Neutral White - Cool with a life span up to 50,000 hours. Newest & Brightest Emitter
- The reflector is aluminum alloy.
- Flashlight body is made of solid billet Titanium Grade 5.
- The lens has been treated with an AR (Anti-Reflective) coating.
- Its proprietary circuit design features reverse polarity protection and runs off of one AA battery that provides 3 levels of brightness ( Low / Medium / High ).
Using A Single Duracell AA battery we got the following results:
- Low Mode, 5 lumen output for 75 Hours
- Medium Mode, 50 lumen output for 4.5 Hours
- High Mode, 235 lumen output for 75 Minutes
A Note From The Legal Department: We do not recommend the use of 14500 Rechargeable batteries with this flashlight unless its an Eneloop Cell. It is designed to use off the shelf alkaline, lithium, NiMH or Nicad AA batteries. We do not recommend use of higher voltage batteries. Any attempt to modify these lights will void the warranty. We know when you try to remove the Pill.
Rechargeable Solar LED Lantern and Flashlight. Has Cell Phone Charging Port.
WORLDS FIRST PRODUCTION LED BRASS FLASHLIGHT...THE SMALLEST, BRIGHTEST, AAA FLASHLIGHT? WE THINK SO!
NEW FOR 2018 - NICHIA 219C WITH A LIFESPAN UP TO 50,000 HOURS. ( NEWEST & BRIGHTEST EMITTER )
Check out this AAA powerhouse.
After thousands of Request ( Medium / Low / High )
- Executive Series
- Glow in the dark Diffuser ( New for Rev 3 )
- Glow in the Dark front o-ring around reflector ( New for Rev 3 )
- Each light is hand finished.
- Length: 2.6" ( Smaller than Rev 1 )
- Diameter: .5"
- Weight with battery is 37.3 grams ( 28.1 grams without battery )
- LED Type: Nichia 219C with a lifespan up to 50,000 hours. ( Newest & Brightest Emitter )
* Now with the same ultra-low thermal resistance as Cree
- The New Orange Peel Reflector is aluminum alloy.
- Flashlight body is machined of solid billet ultra conductive C360 Free Machining Brass ( Buttery Smooth ) Brass.
- The lens has been treated with an AR (anti-reflective) coating.
- Its proprietary circuit design features reverse polarity protection and runs off of one AAA battery that provides
- Now with 3 levels of brightness ( Medium - Low - High ).
- Comes with clip & o-rings
- Note: this is a solid Brass flashlight not plated
- Clip installed from factory to preserve finish
- New Stronger Clip
Using a single Duracell AAA battery we got the following results:
- Medium mode, 48 lumens output for up to 8 hours
- Low mode, 1.5 lumens output for up to 65 hours
- High mode, 170 lumens output for up to 75 minutes
- ( Rev 1 model was 80 Lumens and 48 minutes) ( Rev 2 model was 115 Lumens and 60 minutes)