- Provides ample light, warms surroundings, and helps remove condensation.
- Heats small amounts of water or food on heat shield.
- Glass chimney and 3 spring-loaded candle tubes with viewing slots.
- Lightweight, durable aluminum construction.
- Carrying handle and twist-lock base.
Need more lumens? Amp up the brightness and fend off chill with the UCO Candlelier Candle Lantern. Sporting three 9-hour candles, this brilliant source of heat and light is perfect for large groups of campers and for home and emergency use. Brighten up your next family picnic plus keep your coffee hot, too. Just place your mug or cooking pot on the heat shield and voila! The Candlelier cleverly heats small amounts of water or food while providing a warm, ambient glow to your campsite or porch.
The Hults Bruk Torneo is a compact felling axe intended for bringing down or cutting up small to medium sized trees.
This item has an axe head weight of 1.75 Lbs and a handle length of 26 inches. The head is the product of blasted and clear-lacquered ironwork and the curved shaft is made of US-sourced hickory. That handle is treated with linseed oil.
- This axe head is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697.
- As part of the production process, the steel is struck multiple times thereby increasing its density and resulting in more durability of the axe.
- The head is constructed in such a way that there is a tempered zone designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings.
- Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath that is embellished with some unique Swedish decorative elements. The axe is shipped in its own storage box and comes with a detailed users manual.
||Range 5 - 600 Lumens
||2 Batteries 2x123A
||Emergency, Self Defense, Tactical
||Range 2.25 - 67.5 hours
Features of Surefire Defender E2D Emergency Flashlight E2DLU-A:
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize output and runtime.
- Two output levels-high for maximum light, low for extended runtime.
- TIR lens produces tight beam with enough surround light for peripheral vision.
- Strike Bezel and scalloped tailcap provide personal defense options.
- Coated tempered window resists impact, maximizes light.
- Pocket clip allows head-up or head-down carry in your pocket or in your bag.
- Dual-output tailcap click switch-press for momentary-on high, click for constant-on high, return to off then press or click again to select low.
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability.
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing.
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life.
- Backed by SureFire's No Hassle Guarantee.
|The Cavestock Daypack No. 66 is the classic backpack. This versatile backpack that can be alternately carried like a tote. With it's lightweight canvas and durable leather trimmings, you can traverse from urban to country all over this great land! The engineered RFID blocking compartments keeps your electronics and ID's safe. Daypack dimensions: 15in. x 12in. x 7in. RFID pocket dimensions: 11in. x 10.25in.
VERSATILE AND ACCESSIBLE: There is a front zipper compartment and two side pockets. Featuring adjustable ergonomic woven shoulder design straps and dual top snap strap end storage.
FORM AND FUNCTION: Cavestock Day pack No. 66 has a 16L volume with two-way zip-around closure and rain flip. Features a content information tag for personalization. The pack is sold with a Faraday Defense RFID inner pock for protection.
- Zip-around closure.
- Exterior zip pocket; side slit pockets.
- Adjustable nylon shoulder straps with snaps.
- Top leather carrying handles.
- Durable light-weight canvas.
EOD Robotics developed this compact breaching tool with input from Bomb Techs, SWAT Operators and Patrol Officers. All these folks need a tool for prying, cutting, pounding, and with extra versatility for shutting off gas valves during emergencies.
- Made from 1045 high carbon steel and fully heat treated to a Rockwell hardness of over 45.
- The EOD Robotics Breacher Bar & CERT Bar come ready to go as a pry bar or lever. Ideal for opening crates and even punching through steel drums etc. The coffin corner back edge lends itself to a hammer nicely.
- The 2 inner holes in the handle can be for paracord or solid slabs or whatever you like. The hole towards the top of the blade and the one on the end are good for lashing it onto a shaft, tree branch etc. The end hole is geared for hanging it up or for attaching a lanyard so you do not lose it in that pit or in the water.
- The top edge can be hammered on as can the back end. And then you can use your imagination to do other things with it. (Makes a good wood chisel too!).
- Bars do not come with cord wrapped handles. You will receive the metal bar. The rest is up to you.
- Not pretty, but pretty handy. These were bulk packed for shipment to the military so they may have some rub marks where they have rubbed together in transit.
- Made in USA
Here's What Our Over-Protective Legal Department Has To Say:
Although the EOD Breacher Tool was developed and designed to enter the real world of urban combat, and with a little work with a file, belt sander, grinder, stone or a rock to it could be sharpened and converted to a Deadly stabbing or slashing instrument we can't recommend it. Likewise, the flat on the handle end should not be used as a skull or rib crusher or for performing other blunt trauma. Sorry these are not returnable. Be safe, and don't play with matches or run with scissors.