Our bucket contains 120 servings of long-term powdered whey milk, up to 20 year shelf-life. Inside each individual bucket contains durable mylar pouches of powdered whey milk that can be re-hydrated in a matter of minutes by simply adding water. This product promises to be a nutritious and delicious addition to your Wise Food Storage entrees and breakfasts.
Black Bean Burger #10 Bulk Can
In an emergency situation, access to fresh protein can be hard to come by. Ready Hour Black Bean Burger Mix gives you a high protein meal solution with fiber that, when prepared, can be used in any recipe that calls for fresh ground meat!
Made with black beans, rice, oats, vegetables and savory seasonings, your whole crew will fill up easily on this tasty meal. Keep a can on your pantry shelf for whenever you need a healthier, high fiber alternative to meat for your family, and pack an extra can in your survival kit in case of an emergency!
It's gluten free and vegan friendly.
The mix stays fresh for up to 25 years and up to 1 year after opening the can. This item comes in a big #10 can size, a little more than five times the size of average condensed soup can.
Black Bean Burger Benefits:
- Zero saturated fat and zero cholesterol
- Gluten free, vegan friendly
- Easy to prepare - a family favorite
- Ideal for off-grid use
- Versatile in recipes
- Use on the grill
- Up to 25-year shelf-life unopened
- Up to 1-year shelf-life after opening
- #10 can bulk size
- Requires no refrigeration
- Just add water
- Made in the USA
- Weight 3.7 pounds
Directions for Black Bean Burgers:
- Discard the oxygen absorber packet immediately after opening.
- Measure the correct amount of Black Bean Burger mix and warm water for the number of servings you are making (see chart below).
- Thoroughly stir water and mix, and let stand for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Form into patties.
- Place each patty on a lightly oiled grill (375 F) for 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
||Black Bean Burger Mix
||1 1/3 cup
||2 2/3 cups
||1 1/2 cups
||2 1/4 cups
Black beans (black beans, salt), instant long grain white rice, quick oats, yellow peas, corn starch, onions, tomatoes, sea salt, chili powder (chili pepper, spices, salt, garlic, silicon dioxide, ethoxyquin) guar gum, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, yeast extract, xanthan gum, oregano, cayenne (ground red pepper, silicon dioxide, ethoxyquin).
It's best to store this emergency food in a dry, cool location — a dark area, if possible, at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.
*0.4 gallons of water are needed to prepare entire #10 can. Total calories 4,560.
PREPARE NOW FOR THE UNFORESEEN
Imagine the peace of mind knowing that no matter what happens—natural disasters, food shortages, economic troubles—there will always be food on your table.
This 4-Week Food Supply is your first and best step to just that kind of peace of mind, and all the security that comes with it. It provides:
- 2,000+ calories a day for 4-weeks (for 1 person).
- 256 servings of hearty meals
- Foods last up to 25 years *
- Many of the vitamins, protein, and calories you’ll need to not only survive, but thrive
- All grown and packaged in the USA.
With 16 delicious food varieties, you’ll never get bored with breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
(Click on the food names below to view their nutrition facts)
Mac & Cheese - 12 Servings
Traveler's Stew - 12 Servings
Creamy Stroganoff - 4 Servings
Homestyle Potato Soup - 20 Servings
Cheesy Broccoli & Rice Soup - 8 Servings
Black Bean Soup - 8 Servings
Quick-& Easy Side Dishes
Creamy Chicken Flavored Rice- 16 Servings
Southwest Rice - 24 Servings
Long Grain White Rice- 30 Servings
Mashed Potatoes - 8 Servings
Buttermilk Pancakes- 30 Servings
Maple Grove Oatmeal - 32 Servings
Strawberry Flavored Creamy Wheat - 8 Servings
Sweet Snacks & Desserts
Banana Chips - 8 Servings
Chocolate Pudding- 20 Servings
PLUS Energy Drinks!
Orange Energy Drink Mix- 16 Servings
Meals are easy to prepare, just add water and cook for 10-15 minutes. Include drinks and snacks.
*The kit should be kept in a dark, cool place with temperatures ranging from 55 to 70 degrees. Cooler is better with Ready Hour Foods; long term heat can cause premature product expiration.
Note: Based on inventory levels, Ready Hour may substitute a food and/or drink product with like-kind items of equal or greater value to expedite delivery. Ready Hour foods are proudly made in the USA.
Total water needed to prepare entire kit is 12.7 gallons
Weighs 38.05 pounds.
ReadyWise now has a 3 Day Adventure Bag that contains 6 entrees, 3 breakfasts and 3 snacks conveniently packed in a 10 liter dry bag. These pouches are lightweight making them easily portable on any outdoor adventure. Just add water and you can eat directly from the pouch.
What's Included in this Bundle?
- 1 Treeline Teriyaki Chicken & Rice Pouch
- 1 Trailhead Noodles & Beef Pouch
- 1 Still Lake Lasagna with Sausage Pouch
- 1 Sunrise Strawberry Granola Crunch Pouch
- 2 Appalachian Apple Cinnamon Cereal Pouches
- 1 Golden Fields Mac & Cheese Pouch
- 1 Desert High Chili Mac with Beef Pouch
- 2 Old Country Pasta Alfredo with Chicken Pouches
- 1 Chocolate Royale Shake Pouch
- 1 Simple Kitchen Strawberries & Banana Pouch
- 1 Simple Kitchen Apple Slices Pouch
What's included in this bucket?
2 pouches of Bananas (8 servings ea.)
2 pouches of Peaches (8 servings ea.)
2 pouches of Strawberries (8 servings ea.)
3 pouches of Apples (8 servings ea.)
2 pouches of Creamy Yogurt (8 servings ea.)
2 pouches of Carmel Sauce (8 servings ea.)
2 pouches of Vanilla Pudding (8 servings ea.)
Additional Product Details:
Includes 1 total bucket
Food is safely sealed in Mylar pouches
To avoid waste, each pouch conveniently contains 8 servings
Lock-in stacking buckets for compact and secure storage without the need of shelving
Grab-and-go handles for easy transport in an emergency
20 year shelf life
Whether you are in a crisis situation and there is no access to grocery stores, or you are camping and need important items on hand, you can now have it with Ready Hour Whole Egg Powder. Ready Hour Products require no refrigeration. This is vital when the grid is down. Our #10 cans are made of steel, waterproof and rodent proof, and stores easily on a shelf or in a closet. Store it in a cool, dry location where temperatures stay between 55 and 75 degrees for optimal longevit
- 10-year shelf life unopened
- 5,760 total calories
- Product weight is 2 pounds
- Proudly made in the USA
- Total water needed to cook entire #10 can is 0.7 gallons