Grip a legend. When searching for a legendary knife, look no further than what the experienced tradesman carries in his pocket. Legendary Uncle Henry models such as our handsomely crafted traditional staglon folders, fixed blades and select series lockbacks give you traditional style with rugged dependability.
Schrade 227UH Uncle Henry 2-Blade Folding Bowie Knife, Yellow
Model - BUC659CI. Stockman Cracked Ice. Closed: 4.25 inch; Blade: Stainless l Standard Edge l Mirror Polish Finish; Handle: White l Synthetic; Other Info: Nickel Silver Bolsters l Inlay Shield. Clip, spey, and sheepsfoot blades. Cracked ice handles.
One of Buck's most famous, classic fixed blades is the 120 General. Coveted by many, the 120 is the ultimate hunting knife. Now offered with Buck's premium S35VN steel and green canvas Micarta handles, the 120 is even more impressive. Exclusive, elite, and luxurious, the General remains an exceptional choice for a hunting knife or simply as a collectible. Either way, it is a conversation starter.
Micarta is known for its strength and durability and is nearly impervious to weather, oils, and solvents, making it slip resistant in wet conditions.
- Paul Bos Heat Treat
- Made in the USA
- Buck Knives Forever Warranty
Morakniv Black Bushcraft Black 12490
The Bushcraft series is a staple of Morakniv. This fixed blade is a great outdoors knife that can get just about any task done. Rubber handles ensure a great grip while still being comfortable. The carbon steel blade is coated black to protect from corrosion. The back of the blade can be used with a fire starter. The spine of the blade is ground especially for that purpose. Comes with a plastic sheath.
Morakniv is based in Ostnor Sweden, where knives have been crafted for over a century. Once they were made in every home by local craftsmen who passed down their skills from generation to generation. Today those skills are under one roof at Morakniv.
- Fixed Blade
- Drop Point Blade
- Black Coated Blade
- Blade Spine Doubles as Fire Starter
- Blade Length: 4-1/4"
- Handle Length: 5"
- Overall Length: 9-1/4"
- Blade Steel: Carbon Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.12"
- Blade Hardness: 58-60 HRC
- Handle Material: Rubber
- Handle Thickess: 0.86"
- Sheath Material: Plastic
- Weight: 4.2 oz.
- Made in Sweden
Case trapper is about 4 1/8 inches long (folded/closed) and weighs approximately 3.5 ounces. The handle is Natural Bone . The bolsters are highly polished nickel silver. This knife utilizes a 3 1/4" clip blade and 3 1/4" spay blade. Stamped with pattern number 6254 SS, the blade material is true-sharp surgical stainless steel etched with "United States navy".
Zero Tolerance 0450CF; With 3.25 DLC-Coated S35VN Stainless Steel Blade, All-Black Carbon Fiber and Titanium Handle Scales, KVT Ball-Bearing Opening, Frame Lock and Reversible Pocketclip; 2.45 OZ.
- Titanium frame lock houses hardened steel lockbar; frame lock secures blade in position so it does not close accidentally
- Flipper works for left- and right-handed users; assists blades manual release with one-handed convenience
- Finger guard, jimping and choil protect fingers during rigorous use while slicing, cutting, chopping, scaling, slashing, piercing or digging in any environment, in any conditions
- Drop-point tip provides extra strength and chip resistance and eliminates pitch momentum
- Overall length: 7.4 inches; closed length: 4.1 inches; blade thickness: 0.121 inches; weight: 2.9 ounces