Sparks fly when the UCO Survival Fire Striker is used with its stainless steel striker. This fire starter has many uses and can ignite tinder or be used to light a campfire, gas stove or gas barbeque. The robust Ferrocerium rod is capable of 3,000 strikes (at 5400 degrees F) in all conditions (at all altitudes and in cold weather).
It also comes with a stainless steel striker which also is a multifunctional survival tool with 8 functions. Functions include screwdriver, bottle opener, 4 hex sizes and striker.
The bright sparks from the Fire Striker can also be used as an emergency signal. Finally it's all held together with a Paracord lanyard connected to both pieces.
- 3,000+ Strike Ferrocerium Rod
- Includes 8 Function Multi-tool Striker
- Includes Paracord Lanyard
FERRO ROD SPECIFICATIONS
- Weight: 1 oz. (29g)
- Dimensions: Length 3 in.
- Lifetime: 3,000 strikes
This lighter case is Molle compatible and will fit on your belt for every day carry. What will you use your (MLC) Maratac Lighter Case for?
EDC Pro Tip : Fits a small Altoid tin perfectly. Maratac Lighter Case is also a perfect for disposable medical gloves.
- 1000 Denier Nylon
- Internal dimensions 2.5" high x 2" width x 3/4" thickness
- Hook and loop Scoville snap on the flap.
- Heavily padded
- Fits up to 1.25" Belt Loop Size
The Hults Bruk Tarnaby is a small, all-purpose hatchet for basic uses such as making kindling, doing light clearing and working in the garden.
This item has an axe head weight of 1.25 Lbs and a handle length of 15 inches. The head is the product of blasted and clear-lacquered ironwork and the curved shaft is made of US-sourced hickory. The handle is treated with linseed oil.
- This axe head is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697.
- As part of the production process, the steel is struck multiple times thereby increasing its density and resulting in more durability of the axe.
- The head is constructed in such a way that there is a tempered zone designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings.
- Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath that is embellished with some unique Swedish decorative elements. The axe is shipped in its own storage box and comes with a detailed users manual.
- Hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697
- As part of the production process, the steel is struck multiple times, increasing its density and resulting in more durability
- Tempered zone in the head is designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings
- Head is the product of blasted and clear-lacquered ironwork
- 15 in. curved shaft is made of U.S.-sourced hickory and treated with linseed oil
- Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath that is embellished with some unique Swedish decorative elements
- Axe head weight of 1.25 lbs.
- Detailed user manual also included
UCO Long-Burn Matches are designed for starting fires that take just a bit longer than usual to get going. Campfires, barbecues, and candles are faster to light when you don't have to fiddle with multiple matches. These are great for use at home or when camping. Up to 60 second burn time - 5 times longer than normal matches. 50 matches per box.
Pocket Bellows: (extends to 20 & collapses to 3.5): This bellowing tool compresses and focuses extra oxygen directly into the heart of a fire. The byproduct of this extra oxygen is a significant amount of extra heat which is the key to overcoming wet firewood.
- Start Rolling Fires w/ Wet or Dry Firewood In Moments
- Collapses to 3.5 inches for easy stowing (0.8 ounces/Extends 20"+-)
- Compresses & Focuses Oxygen Directly Into the Fire
- Use It At Home For Your Fireplace, Firepits, and BBQ's
Baddest Bee Fire Fuses are Made in the USA of 100% organic materials including beeswax, olive oil, spice/food based dyes, and cotton (most competing products are hexamine, petroleum, or calcium carbide based. Many of these products can be hazardous to your health). Each Fire Fuse comes in a compact/protective carrying case and are meant to be cut in half to double uses from 8 to 16.
Baddest Bee Fire Fuses provide users a weatherproof tindering knit that produces a strong, long-burning, breezeproof flame that is considerably larger, stronger, and longer burning than a flame produced by match or butane lighter. Due to the low flash/ignition temperature of the materials and organic weatherproofing formula we use, our Baddest Bee Fire Fuses are extremely effective at igniting from sparks cast off flint striking tools in wet (and dry) conditions where forest floor tinders are too damp to ignite. Coupling this larger, longer burning flame with a bellowing tool gives users the opportunity to start a fire with wet fuels they wouldnt normally be able to start.
Proudly California Made
Small As A Snail & Will Save Your Life
Constructed of C360 Free Machining Brass (Buttery Smooth), the Lighter Rev 2 is unique in both its design and function. These lighters use standard liquid lighter fluid that you will need to add on your own.
Make sure to keep one in your: First Aid Kit, EDC / Prepper Bag, Car, Kitchen, Backpack
Peanut Dimension ( Large ) = ( 1.76' x .55 ")
Weight: 37 Grams
Flat bottom so it stands up easily
Removable lighter insert allows it to be used as a waterproof pill vial