Sparks fly when the UCO Survival Fire Striker is used with its stainless steel striker. This fire starter has many uses and can ignite tinder or be used to light a campfire, gas stove or gas barbeque. The robust Ferrocerium rod is capable of 3,000 strikes (at 5400 degrees F) in all conditions (at all altitudes and in cold weather).
It also comes with a stainless steel striker which also is a multifunctional survival tool with 8 functions. Functions include screwdriver, bottle opener, 4 hex sizes and striker.
The bright sparks from the Fire Striker can also be used as an emergency signal. Finally it's all held together with a Paracord lanyard connected to both pieces.
- 3,000+ Strike Ferrocerium Rod
- Includes 8 Function Multi-tool Striker
- Includes Paracord Lanyard
FERRO ROD SPECIFICATIONS
- Weight: 1 oz. (29g)
- Dimensions: Length 3 in.
- Lifetime: 3,000 strikes
Pocket Bellows: (extends to 20 & collapses to 3.5): This bellowing tool compresses and focuses extra oxygen directly into the heart of a fire. The byproduct of this extra oxygen is a significant amount of extra heat which is the key to overcoming wet firewood.
- Start Rolling Fires w/ Wet or Dry Firewood In Moments
- Collapses to 3.5 inches for easy stowing (0.8 ounces/Extends 20"+-)
- Compresses & Focuses Oxygen Directly Into the Fire
- Use It At Home For Your Fireplace, Firepits, and BBQ's
Baddest Bee Fire Fuses are Made in the USA of 100% organic materials including beeswax, olive oil, spice/food based dyes, and cotton (most competing products are hexamine, petroleum, or calcium carbide based. Many of these products can be hazardous to your health). Each Fire Fuse comes in a compact/protective carrying case and are meant to be cut in half to double uses from 8 to 16.
Baddest Bee Fire Fuses provide users a weatherproof tindering knit that produces a strong, long-burning, breezeproof flame that is considerably larger, stronger, and longer burning than a flame produced by match or butane lighter. Due to the low flash/ignition temperature of the materials and organic weatherproofing formula we use, our Baddest Bee Fire Fuses are extremely effective at igniting from sparks cast off flint striking tools in wet (and dry) conditions where forest floor tinders are too damp to ignite. Coupling this larger, longer burning flame with a bellowing tool gives users the opportunity to start a fire with wet fuels they wouldnt normally be able to start.
- QUALITY DESIGN: Exotac's fireROD is CNC machined, in-house from a USA high-grade 6061 anodized aluminum body for rugged protection and durability.
- TINDER STORAGE CAPSULE: The waterproof housing offers a secure internal threading with an O-ring for additional protection against moisture. Store tinder of your choice in this multifunctional tool.
- 5/16” FERRO ROD: The fireROD ferrocerium rod measures 5/16" in diameter and is able to be threaded into the handle of your fireROD for continuous use while making campfires, lighting the stove, or other survival essentials.
- DESIGNED FOR OUTDOOR SURVIVAL: The refillable ferro rods are meant to be used with any bushcraft knife to spark a fire while camping, hiking or backpacking. Use for up to 5,000 fire starting strikes.
- MADE IN THE USA: All of our products are beautifully designed, masterfully machined, and hand-finished in the USA
- Watertight Case 1.0
- Water-resistant carrying case
- Learn & Live Fire Building Cards
- Reference guide outlining step-by-step how to successfully build a fire
- A compact, high-performance ferro rod fire starter
- Light-Me Tinder (4)
- Small, fibrous fire starting tinder pieces
550 FireCord by Live Fire Gear gives you the ability to always be prepared to make fire in any emergency situation, perfect for everyday carry (EDC)! 550 FireCord is the next evolution in outdoor gear preparedness. 550 Parachute Cord or "Paracord", has been the standard go-to for most cordage needs as it has a ton of utility applications. Standard paracord can be used for neck lanyards, zipper pulls, spare hank, key fobs, bracelets, gear wraps, knife lanyards, boot laces and more. Now, imagine if you could also use your paracord as fire tinder. Enter 550 FireCord, the fire preparedness solution that will ensure you are always prepared! 550 FireCord has 7 strands of Paracord + 1 strand of color coded FireCord to be used as fire tinder. 550 FireCord starts easily, burns very hot, and lasts for a long period of time. 550 FireCord is also waterproof, UV, mildew and rot resistant. 550 FireCord - 50' Olive Drab.
Product Info for Epiphany Outdoor Gear V3-Pocket Bellow
The optimal approach to revitalize your outdoor camping trips, the Epiphany Outdoor Gear V3-Pocket Bellow is a great tool for any outdoor venture. Manufactured utilizing incredibly dependable and long lasting materials, these Lighters & Fire Starters from the industry experts at Epiphany Outdoor Gear gives you numerous years of dependency. For a brilliant way to make sure you are camping with some of the highest quality options the market has to offer, select the Epiphany Outdoor Gear V3-Pocket Bellow.
Specifications for Epiphany Outdoor Gear V3-Pocket Bellow:
||0.02 kg, 0.8 oz
Features of Epiphany Outdoor Gear V3-Pocket Bellow:
- Collapsible Fire Bellowing Tool.
- Extends to 20in.
- Collapses to 3 1/2in.
- Weighs less than 1 ounce.
- Works on wet and dry firewood.
- Compresses and focuses oxygen directly into the heart of a fire.
- Adding oxygen is the key to fire starting with wet firewood.
- Packed in compact water resistant carrying case.