The TT First Responder Move On MKII is the last Medic Pack you will ever want. It has everything you need to create and customize it exactly how you need it to be. This pack consists of a large main backpack that has a removable front smaller backpack zipped to the front of it, that can also be used on its own. You get 2 packs in 1. It has a Padded Back Carrying System with Laser Cut MOLLE on the front and sides.
Inside, there is MOLLE hook-and-loop on the interior walls for customizing the configuration and there are internal fixation points for medical equipment. It includes 3 removable transparent pouches, detachable panels with elastic loops and a rain cover.
Made with CORDURA 700d fabric and YKK zippers it is designed to be durable, versatile and reliable. All of Tasmanian Tiger's products are made to endure the toughest environments.
The First Responder Move On MKII is the Ultimate in Medic Packs.
The TT First Responder Move On MKII received a Gold Score in the 2019 NTOA Member Tested and Recommended Program. Reviewed by law enforcement officers in the National Tactical Officers Association (NTOA), the TT First Responder Move On MKII received an overall score of 4.97 out of 5.
- Padded Back Carrying System
- Strong YKK No.10 zipper
- Rain cover
- Detachable front pack
- Internal variable fixation points to store medical equipment
- Separate detachable hook-and-loop pockets with transparent cover
- Inner detachable panel with elastic loops
- Hook-and-loop strips
- Length adjustable shoulder straps make carrying large body armor possible
- Laser Cut MOLLE System
- Medical supplies not included
This item has a bit of mystery around it. The original government use for it is unknown. Keep one in your car, home and work. Brand new, never used, overrun from government contract.
What will you use your A/B Cache for?
Possible uses include:
- Pet Identification
- Emergency Cash Stash
- Water Purification Tablets
- Pill Storage.
- Jacket Zipper Pull
- Overall Length: 56.5mm or 2.225"
- External Diameter: 16mm or .63"
- Internal Opening: 11.4mm or .45"
- Internal Depth Side A : 16mm or .63"
- Internal Depth Side B : 18mm or .71"
- Lid is secured via flange to cap seal (Internal o-ring)
- U.S. Made
Use responsibly and due to the nature of this item, it is not returnable for obvious sanitation reasons.
Always wash your container with hot water and mild soap for ensured sanitation.
While the original government use is unknown, the A/B Cache dual compartment capsule offers an extremely compact storage option for your EDC needs. Water tight on both ends and offering 2 different size containers from each end this is a highly versatile storage container. This version is solid stainless steel.
Brand new, direct from Maratac, USA.
The Hults Bruk Torneo is a compact felling axe intended for bringing down or cutting up small to medium sized trees.
This item has an axe head weight of 1.75 Lbs and a handle length of 26 inches. The head is the product of blasted and clear-lacquered ironwork and the curved shaft is made of US-sourced hickory. That handle is treated with linseed oil.
- This axe head is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697.
- As part of the production process, the steel is struck multiple times thereby increasing its density and resulting in more durability of the axe.
- The head is constructed in such a way that there is a tempered zone designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings.
- Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath that is embellished with some unique Swedish decorative elements. The axe is shipped in its own storage box and comes with a detailed users manual.
||Range 5 - 600 Lumens
||2 Batteries 2x123A
||Emergency, Self Defense, Tactical
||Range 2.25 - 67.5 hours
Features of Surefire Defender E2D Emergency Flashlight E2DLU-A:
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize output and runtime.
- Two output levels-high for maximum light, low for extended runtime.
- TIR lens produces tight beam with enough surround light for peripheral vision.
- Strike Bezel and scalloped tailcap provide personal defense options.
- Coated tempered window resists impact, maximizes light.
- Pocket clip allows head-up or head-down carry in your pocket or in your bag.
- Dual-output tailcap click switch-press for momentary-on high, click for constant-on high, return to off then press or click again to select low.
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability.
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing.
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life.
- Backed by SureFire's No Hassle Guarantee.
Use the charging C360 Free Machining Brass ( Buttery Smooth ) head to charge the light and you're all set to keep on trekking.
Can be charged from work, home, laptop, USB Battery pack....
- Length: 1.6" Diameter: .74" Weight: 27.8 Grams - No Battery
- Battery weight 9 Grams
- Comes with extra o-rings
- LED Type: Cree XP-G2 S4 with a life span up to 50,000 hours. ( Newest & Brightest Emitter )
- Orange Peel Reflector for a smooth even beam
- Recharge Time is 30-100 minutes - depending on charge rate source
- The reflector is aluminum alloy.
- Flashlight body is made of C360 Free Machining Brass ( Buttery Smooth )
- Battery is 14250 Lithium Cell 280mAh
- The lens has been treated with a AR (Anti-Reflective) coating.
- Its proprietary circuit design features reverse polarity protection and runs off of one 14250 battery that provides 2 levels of brightness (Low / High).
- Twist on for Low
- Twist 1/2 turn more for High
Using a single 14250 battery we got the following results:
Low mode, 15 lumens output for up to 9 hours
High mode, 305 lumens output for up to 40 minutes
Includes Complete Kit:
1x Lithium Rechargable Battery
1x USB Charging Cable
1x Charging SS Head With Charge indicator
1x PCL Light C360 Solid Brass Head & Body
4x Spare O-Rings