Simmons Venture 10x42mm Binoculars, Black, Roof Prism, 8971042R. Hunters can wait hours or even days for an opportunity of a lifetime. Specifically designed for hunters and outdoor enthusiasts, Simmons® Venture™ binoculars will make sure you're ready when this chance presents itself. Fully multi- coated lenses transmit the maximum amount of light, revealing the finest of details even at first and last light when game is most active. Available in five configurations, Simmons® Venture™ binoculars can go anywhere arming you with quality optics when you need it most. FOV: 285ft. @ 1000yds. Roof prism. Actual magnification: 10x. Eye relief: 15mm. Neck strap. Rubber armor. Waterproof. Carry case. Coated optics. Weight: 19.8oz. 4mm exit pupil.
Simmons Venture 10x42mm Binoculars, Black, Roof Prism, 8971042R.
- Fully-multi coated optics deliver bright images, even in low-light conditions
- Compact, mid-size, full-size options fit in storage compartments of every size
- Rubber armor housing protects optics while providing superior anti-slip grip
- Carrying case, neck strap and lens cloth included
- Fully weather resistant
Use the charging C360 Free Machining Brass ( Buttery Smooth ) head to charge the light and you're all set to keep on trekking.
Can be charged from work, home, laptop, USB Battery pack....
- Length: 1.6" Diameter: .74" Weight: 27.8 Grams - No Battery
- Battery weight 9 Grams
- Comes with extra o-rings
- LED Type: Cree XP-G2 S4 with a life span up to 50,000 hours. ( Newest & Brightest Emitter )
- Orange Peel Reflector for a smooth even beam
- Recharge Time is 30-100 minutes - depending on charge rate source
- The reflector is aluminum alloy.
- Flashlight body is made of C360 Free Machining Brass ( Buttery Smooth )
- Battery is 14250 Lithium Cell 280mAh
- The lens has been treated with a AR (Anti-Reflective) coating.
- Its proprietary circuit design features reverse polarity protection and runs off of one 14250 battery that provides 2 levels of brightness (Low / High).
- Twist on for Low
- Twist 1/2 turn more for High
Using a single 14250 battery we got the following results:
Low mode, 15 lumens output for up to 9 hours
High mode, 305 lumens output for up to 40 minutes
Includes Complete Kit:
1x Lithium Rechargable Battery
1x USB Charging Cable
1x Charging SS Head With Charge indicator
1x PCL Light C360 Solid Brass Head & Body
4x Spare O-Rings
ABOUT THE WILDERNESS 2.0 SURVIVAL CARD
Our upgraded Wilderness Survival Card iseverything you need to survive in the wild. Wallet sized, it's the perfect tool for every-day carry (EDC) The Readyman Wilderness Survival Card 2.0 is a set of tools and devices that are a game changer for somebody in a survival scenario. With this many survival tools on tap, it's a great value in a wallet-sized package.
- Fishhooks (x9)
- Arrows (x5)
- Snare locks (x4)
- Awl (x1)
- Sewing Needles (x2)
- Saw blades (x3)
- Tweezers (x1 - on the right-hand edge)
The global standard for tactical colored notebooks. Protect yourself and your notes by using the Rite in the Rain Tactical Pocket Notebooks. These 4 in x 6 in spiral bound notebooks have 100 Universal pages (50 sheets) in Green. With the Universal Pattern you can use this text for notes and scaled drawings. Useful reference material is also printed on the back and inside covers.
- Size: 4 in x 6 in
- Page Pattern: Green
- Binding: Top Spiral
- Cover: Polydura
- Number of Pages: 100
- Number of Sheets: 50
- NSN: 7530-01-498-2078
The Flat Gate Clip can be used to keep your everyday carry gear organized and ready for rapid deployment. The Flat Gate Clip is Water Jet cut and is truly made to last and can be used to carry any small preppers paraphernalia you may have.
Small 20 mm x 9.25mm x 3mm ( 3.2 Grams )
Medium 26mm x 12mm x 3mm ( 5.1 Grams )
Large 33mm x 15mm x 4 mm ( 7 Grams )
- Made from 300 series stainless steel
IMPORTANT : This is not a life safety device.
6.75" overall. Tools include: Hex/Bit driver l Serrated blade l Bottle opener l Flat head screwdriver. Fork and spoon ends. Hang packaged.
Claude Dozorme Forkspinner, different functions
This Forkspinner was made entirely in France in Thiers by Claude Dozorme.