Simmons Venture 10x42mm Binoculars, Black, Roof Prism, 8971042R. Hunters can wait hours or even days for an opportunity of a lifetime. Specifically designed for hunters and outdoor enthusiasts, Simmons® Venture™ binoculars will make sure you're ready when this chance presents itself. Fully multi- coated lenses transmit the maximum amount of light, revealing the finest of details even at first and last light when game is most active. Available in five configurations, Simmons® Venture™ binoculars can go anywhere arming you with quality optics when you need it most. FOV: 285ft. @ 1000yds. Roof prism. Actual magnification: 10x. Eye relief: 15mm. Neck strap. Rubber armor. Waterproof. Carry case. Coated optics. Weight: 19.8oz. 4mm exit pupil.
Simmons Venture 10x42mm Binoculars, Black, Roof Prism, 8971042R.
- Fully-multi coated optics deliver bright images, even in low-light conditions
- Compact, mid-size, full-size options fit in storage compartments of every size
- Rubber armor housing protects optics while providing superior anti-slip grip
- Carrying case, neck strap and lens cloth included
- Fully weather resistant
Original government use unknown. We have a limited run of Waterproof Pico Pull Capsules. We are not quite sure what Uncle Sam is putting in his lightweight capsules, but we are using ours to keep small important items close and secure. Brand new, never used, overrun from government contract.
- Overall Length: 32mm or 1.26"
- External Diameter: 15.6mm or .6"
- Internal Opening: 11.3mm or .44"
- Internal Depth: 17mm or .65"
- U.S. Made
- SPO : 4417S9 / DLA
- Lid is secured via flange to cap seal (Internal o-ring)
- What will you use your Pico Pull for?
Possible uses include:
- Pet Identification
- Emergency Cash Stash
- Water Purification Tablets
- Jacket Zipper Pull
- Manufactured out of solid Brass stock
- Weight 22.7 Grams
(US Government Model)
When Uncle Sam wanted tweezers for tick and splinter removal, these are the ones they chose.
What makes these so special: Most tweezers are made by spot-welding two pieces of metal together, These tweezers are crafted from a single piece of spring tempered stainless steel or spring titanium.The wide hinge area assures perfect alignment, and the points are hand dressed to exacting specifications. The included tip protector also provides for easy carrying on your key ring or hanging next to your dog tags.
Countless Other Uses:
- Tick removal, home, garden, kitchen, bath, shop, auto, boat, tool box, first aid, hobbies, arts & crafts, fishing, sewing, needlework, removing stitches, hair removal, cosmetics, desk, school, office, pocket/purse, laboratory & medical instrument, splinter & sliver removal
Stainless Steel and Black Passivated Stainless Steel:
Most tweezers are made by spot-welding two pieces of metal together, These tweezers are crafted from a single piece of spring tempered stainless steel.
- 2.5" x 0.5" x 0.25"
- (6.3 cm x 13 cm x 6 cm)
The global standard for tactical colored notebooks. Protect yourself and your notes by using the Rite in the Rain Tactical Pocket Notebooks. These 4 in x 6 in spiral bound notebooks have 100 Universal pages (50 sheets) in Green or Tan. With the Universal Pattern you can use this text for notes and scaled drawings. Useful reference material is also printed on the back and inside covers.
- Size - 4 in x 6 in
- Page Pattern - Universal tan
- Binding - Top wire-o Spiral
- Cover - Polydura (tan)
- Number of Pages - 100
- NSN - 7530-01-505-3660
The Black 3" x 5" top spiral notebook is small enough to fit comfortably in your pocket and tough enough to survive any of Mother Nature's onslaughts. This scrappy pocket notebook will survive rain, sweat, mud, snow, oil, and grease. The non-glare gray paper is legible in bright sunlight. The impact-resistant Wire-O binding won't lose its shape. The polydura cover defends your notes from scratches and stains. Rite in the Rain All-Weather Writing Products have been made in Tacoma Washington, USA since 1916. Recycle Rite in the Rain paper with standard papers or the entire notebook using most curbside programs. Simply separate the Wire-O binding from the cover prior to recycling for easier processing.
- Rite in the Rain Item No. 746
- Waterproof Notebook
- Top Binding Spiral
- 100 Pages
- 4" x 6" Dimensions
- Weight 0.12 LBs