About this item
- Compact roof and porro prism models that balance small size and premium image quality. These binoculars are easily packable when small size and weight are critical but a high quality image is required.
- Premium multi-layer coatings assure the maximum light transmission through the binocular. The result is bright, crisp, true-to-life images in the widest range of viewing conditions.
- Durable construction includes fiber reinforced polycarbonate designs which combine light weight and rugged styling. The reinforced chassis is extremely rigid, but light enough to carry anywhere.
- Waterproof and nitrogen-filled (JIS Class 6) to handle the most extreme weather conditions (submersible to 1m).
Use the charging C360 Free Machining Brass ( Buttery Smooth ) head to charge the light and you're all set to keep on trekking.
Can be charged from work, home, laptop, USB Battery pack....
- Length: 1.6" Diameter: .74" Weight: 27.8 Grams - No Battery
- Battery weight 9 Grams
- Comes with extra o-rings
- LED Type: Cree XP-G2 S4 with a life span up to 50,000 hours. ( Newest & Brightest Emitter )
- Orange Peel Reflector for a smooth even beam
- Recharge Time is 30-100 minutes - depending on charge rate source
- The reflector is aluminum alloy.
- Flashlight body is made of C360 Free Machining Brass ( Buttery Smooth )
- Battery is 14250 Lithium Cell 280mAh
- The lens has been treated with a AR (Anti-Reflective) coating.
- Its proprietary circuit design features reverse polarity protection and runs off of one 14250 battery that provides 2 levels of brightness (Low / High).
- Twist on for Low
- Twist 1/2 turn more for High
Using a single 14250 battery we got the following results:
Low mode, 15 lumens output for up to 9 hours
High mode, 305 lumens output for up to 40 minutes
Includes Complete Kit:
1x Lithium Rechargable Battery
1x USB Charging Cable
1x Charging SS Head With Charge indicator
1x PCL Light C360 Solid Brass Head & Body
4x Spare O-Rings
ABOUT THE WILDERNESS 2.0 SURVIVAL CARD
Our upgraded Wilderness Survival Card iseverything you need to survive in the wild. Wallet sized, it's the perfect tool for every-day carry (EDC) The Readyman Wilderness Survival Card 2.0 is a set of tools and devices that are a game changer for somebody in a survival scenario. With this many survival tools on tap, it's a great value in a wallet-sized package.
- Fishhooks (x9)
- Arrows (x5)
- Snare locks (x4)
- Awl (x1)
- Sewing Needles (x2)
- Saw blades (x3)
- Tweezers (x1 - on the right-hand edge)
Original government use unknown. We have a limited run of Waterproof Pico Pull Capsules. We are not quite sure what Uncle Sam is putting in his lightweight capsules, but we are using ours to keep small important items close and secure. Brand new, never used, overrun from government contract.
- Overall Length: 32mm or 1.26"
- External Diameter: 15.6mm or .6"
- Internal Opening: 11.3mm or .44"
- Internal Depth: 17mm or .65"
- U.S. Made
- SPO : 4417S9 / DLA
- Lid is secured via flange to cap seal (Internal o-ring)
- What will you use your Pico Pull for?
Possible uses include:
- Pet Identification
- Emergency Cash Stash
- Water Purification Tablets
- Jacket Zipper Pull
- Manufactured out of solid Brass stock
- Weight 22.7 Grams
- Rite in the Rain 935T All-Weather Universal Spiral Notebook, Tan, 3" x 5"
This 3" x 5" notebook has a tough Polydura cover and non-glare tan all-weather paper that protects your data in any condition. 100 pages of the Universal pattern means plenty of room for notes and scaled drawings. Handy reference material of rulers, map scales and measurement conversions are printed on the back and inside covers.
- Rite in the Rain 97 All-Weather Tactical Clicker Pen, Black Ink
Trusted all around the world, this tactical all-weather pen is one you can count on! With a matte black metal barrel, this 5 1/4" long pen writes on wet paper, upside down, and in temperatures from -30F to 250F. The pressurized cartridge prevents ink from leaking and evaporating.
- Rite in the Rain C935 All-Weather Cordura Notebook Cover, Tan
This all-weather Cordura fabric cover is the perfect companion to Rite in the Rain 3" x 5" top spiral notebooks. A zipper closure and 4 slots for writing utensils keeps all of your gear in one place, protected from the elements!