The Camcon Shemagh, also known as a keffiyeh, is a black and olive wrap-around head covering that is essential for protecting eyes, nose, mouth and neck from sun, wind and sand. Methods of wearing the shemagh vary, but wrapping the scarf around the head and face provides optimal protection from the elements. This simple piece of cloth is so practical that the US Special Forces, Australian, British, Irish and Thai all issue a Shemagh to their troops. Made of 100% Cotton - Dimensions 44 x 44
Dimensions: 40" x 40". Traditional desert headwear that provides protection to the neck and head from the sun and debris. Color: OD green and black. Made in Pakistan.
- 100% Nylon
- Quick Release Buckle - Intuitive and smooth quick release functionality when you push the golden tabs down at the same time. If just one tab is engaged, the connection will still hold and fully re-lock on its own.
- Quality Nylon Belt - Made from 1000D nylon material, breathable and comfortable for daily use.
- Heavy Duty Metal Buckle - This tactical belt features a military belt buckle made from heavy-duty metal.Max bearing weight 1100lb/500kg. Widely used for military training or outdoor camping expedition.
- Everyday Carry Gear-The tactical belt is applicable to all kinds of overalls, casual pants, tactical trousers, and outdoor trousers as well as outdoor uses such as outward bound training like outdoor rock climbing, tactics and prompt drop. Any gun or survival equipment can be carried well for outdoor exercises.
Military style tactical belt with quick release lock function is perfect for casual everyday use, hiking, camping, law enforcement, or anything in-between! Made from 100% heavy duty nylon, this belt is water resistant and made to last under any circumstance. Will fit waist sizes up to 36" (small) or up to 40" (large). Can be trimmed to any length and sealed with a flame source to ensure a perfect fit every time. Web-style construction makes it flexible enough for everyday use and tough enough to carry additional gear.
- Fits waist sizes up to 36" (small) or up to 40" (large)
- 100% heavy duty nylon, water resistant, tough to rip
- Military style quick release buckle and webbing construction ensures it's built to last
- Smooth lock / unlock release function for quick on-off and easy to use
- Solid enough to carry any additional gear and flexible enough for comfort during intense movement
- Can be trimmed to any length, simply trim and seal edge with a flame source
- Ideal for hunting, hiking, boating, sailing, backpacking, camping, law enforcement, or casual everyday use
ANSI Cut Resistance Level A5 with Impact Protection!
Galeton Hi Viz RESIST™ PRO Gloves have got you covered – front and back! These incredibly durable yet flexible gloves boast an ANSI Cut Resistance Level A5 Rating and are loaded with protective features:
• TPR impact protection pads on back of hands, fingers and thumb
• Padding over palm for added cushioning
• High Visibility red sandy nitrile palm coating for great dry and oily grip
• Abrasion resistant material reinforced thumb saddle to increase wear
• Soft knit cuff
• HPPE/glass fiber cut resistant seamless knit shell
• Ideal for construction, metalworking and much more
• Independent, 3rd party testing in USA, shows the palm side of these gloves meet ANSI Level A5 Cut Resistance, ANSI Level 5 Puncture Resistance and EN 3 Abrasion Resistance
Note: No glove is completely cut or puncture resistant
- Hooded rain poncho with drawstrings 2 PACK !!
- Heavy polyethelene construction
- Convenient and easy to carry
- One size fits all -Reusable
- 2 Pack