Ready Hour Blood Clot Powder is a hemostatic powder that is a must-have in your emergency preparedness first-aid kit.
When a severe cut happens and you are nowhere near medical attention, you should have Ready Hour Blood Clot Powder on hand. Easy to use, simply pour on the wound and cover.
Ready Hour Blood Clot Powder achieves hemostasis (coagulation) and reduce blood loss as compared to other treatments. Product has a 4 year shelf life, so you can keep it on hand until you need to use it.
Ready Hour Blood Clot Powder is proudly made in the U.S.A.
The Czech military commissioned these med kits in the 1980s and Cold War era. They contain a variety of unused medical equipment such as gauze, field dressings, tape, tourniquets, plasters, and much more as you can see in the images. The exact contents may vary but each is packed to the brim with goodies. The bag (or box) itself is constructed of sturdy plastic and clad in canvas. It features a pair of buckle closures and a shoulder strap. Overall dimensions are 11" tall by 12" wide and 6" deep. It opens up completely for quick access to everything inside. Comes in good "new, old stock" condition, and will show signs of age and storage.
(US Government Model)
When Uncle Sam wanted tweezers for tick and splinter removal, these are the ones they chose.
What makes these so special: Most tweezers are made by spot-welding two pieces of metal together, These tweezers are crafted from a single piece of spring tempered stainless steel or spring titanium.The wide hinge area assures perfect alignment, and the points are hand dressed to exacting specifications. The included tip protector also provides for easy carrying on your key ring or hanging next to your dog tags.
Countless Other Uses:
- Tick removal, home, garden, kitchen, bath, shop, auto, boat, tool box, first aid, hobbies, arts & crafts, fishing, sewing, needlework, removing stitches, hair removal, cosmetics, desk, school, office, pocket/purse, laboratory & medical instrument, splinter & sliver removal
Stainless Steel and Black Passivated Stainless Steel:
Most tweezers are made by spot-welding two pieces of metal together, These tweezers are crafted from a single piece of spring tempered stainless steel.
- 2.5" x 0.5" x 0.25"
- (6.3 cm x 13 cm x 6 cm)
The SWAT-Tourniquet is a unique and multipurpose dressing. Its name provides a description for usage Stretch, Wrap, and Tuck, but also the communities for whom it was developed - military and civilian Special Weapons and Tactics teams. These teams operate in an environment that has a high incidence of penetrating trauma, and most (two-thirds) of preventable deaths in the operational environment are from extremity bleeding. The SWAT-Tourniquet allows a more rapid means to control extremity bleeding, and allows application higher into the groin and axilla than other tourniquets. Its ease of application is one of its greatest benefits; individuals can effectively apply it in seconds with little to no prior training. At a third of the cost and weight of other combat used tourniquets, this tourniquet should find its way forward with every tactical operator.
- HYDRATING INGREDIENTS - Cocoa butter, beeswax, Shea butter, Aloe Vera, vitamin E, sunflower oil, and other ingredients are combined to moisturize and hydrate dry, winter lips.
- PROTECTION FOR COLD AND DRY WEATHER - Shea and cocoa butters are renowned for their protecting qualities. Nature's Bees Cocoa Butter Lip Balms will help protect your lips from winter chapping. Paraben-free, lanolin-free. Keeps your lips feeling young and soft.
- MADE IN THE USA - Nature's Bees Cocoa Butter Lip Balms are made in the USA.
- KEEP SOME, GIFT SOME - This pack of our Original flavor collection means there are plenty to keep for yourself and give as gifts or stocking stuffers for the holiday season. Seniors, adults, teens, and children love Nature's Bees Cocoa Butter Lip Balms.
- SAME SIZE, GREATER VALUE - Our same 0.15 oz. lip balm tubes now at a greater value in this fun assorted collection.
Durable windlass bar that won't bend or break under pressure. High-quality stitching and Velcro provide durability that protects the integrity and strength of the tourniquet during use. Its Cold Resistant Technology is fit for various weather conditions. The timestamp feature is used to write down the time of usage to identify time limits and prevent potential bleeding. An aggressive-tooth pinch buckle maintains strong application during emergency situations and transportation. One-handed design for self-application. Add this to your home emergency kits, vehicle, backpack, range bag, construction belt or carry it on your person for immediate use. It packs small and is easy to carry.