DELICIOUS BREAKFAST! Enjoy crunchy granola with real blueberries packed with energizing dried fruit, fiber, and unsaturated fats for breakfast. Freeze-dried to lock in nutrients and freshness. No refrigeration needed.
EAT ANYTIME, ANYWHERE - Pouches are lightweight & portable providing you with a deliciously, tasty meal perfect for camping & backpacking trips! Eat well in the backcountry or in your tent. Also great for emergency food storage & survival.
QUICK PREP - Just add hot water to the pouch & eat in less than 10 minutes, with no cleanup. The pouches have a shorter, wider, more bowl-like shape for an easier eating experience. Eat straight from the pouch and skip the dishes!
The ReadyWise 2 Day Adventure Bag contains 4 entrees, 2 breakfasts and 2 snacks conveniently packed in a 5 liter dry bag. These pouches are lightweight making them easily portable on any outdoor adventure. Just add water and you can eat directly from the pouch.
- 1 Treeline Teriyaki Chicken & Rice Pouch
- 1 Trailhead Noodles & Beef Pouch
- 1 Still Lake Lasagna with Sausage Pouch
- 1 Sunrise Strawberry Granola Crunch Pouch
- 1 Appalachian Apple Cinnamon Cereal Pouch
- 1 Golden Fields Mac & Cheese Pouch
- 2 Simple Kitchen Sliced Banana Pouches
What's included in this kit?
- 5 pouches of Strawberry Granola Crunch (20 Servings)
- 10 pouches of Brown Sugar and Maple Multi-Grain Cereal (40 Servings)
- 5 pouches of Crunchy Granola (20 Servings)
- 10 pouches of Apple Cinnamon Cereal (40 Servings)
Additional Product Details:
- Includes 1 total bucket
- Total calories: 31,000
- Average calories per serving: 278
- Food is safely sealed in Mylar pouches
- To avoid waste, each pouch conveniently contains 4 servings
- Lock-in stacking buckets for compact and secure storage without the need of shelving
- Grab-and-go handles for easy transport in an emergency
- 25 year shelf life
Total Weight: 21 lbs
Whether you are in a crisis situation and there is no access to grocery stores, or you are camping and need important items on hand, you can now have it with Ready Hour Whole Egg Powder. Ready Hour Products require no refrigeration. This is vital when the grid is down. Our #10 cans are made of steel, waterproof and rodent proof, and stores easily on a shelf or in a closet. Store it in a cool, dry location where temperatures stay between 55 and 75 degrees for optimal longevit
- 10-year shelf life unopened
- 5,760 total calories
- Product weight is 2 pounds
- Proudly made in the USA
- Total water needed to cook entire #10 can is 0.7 gallons
WHEN YOU NEED TO EAT
Whether natural or man made, no region is immune from the potential for disaster. Tornado, earthquake, hurricane, winter storm or terror attack are just a few examples of emergencies that could necessitate the need to have an emergency food supply and emergency water supply on hand. Our 2-Week Kit will provide one person 2,000+ calories a day to last 14 days. The meals are full of vitamins, protein, and calories needed to excel through the chaos.
We focus on calories, not the serving size. Calories are what makes the difference in whether your body performs at optimal pace or you remain sluggish. In an emergency or high endurance activities you need the energy to thrive and survive.
With 118 servings of food, you won't have to worry about going hungry. Foods last up to 25 years in optimal storage conditions. Comes in a rugged, water resistant bucket measuring 12" x 12" x 15 1/4:".