|Content||The "Scout" is intended for younger scouts. It features a prominent guard combined with a flared pommel to help smaller hands keep a firm grip. The handle circumference is also sized to accommodate smaller hands. It's up to you to decide if your child is experienced enough for a knife like this though, as the blade is still very, very sharp. The flat-style sheath has a loop and snap fastener to keep it in place.
Below are the detailed measurements of this knife. One important note: for best comfort and grip, the length of your middle finger should be similar to the circumference of the handle.
- Blade Material: stainless steel
- Knife Length: 7 inches (17.8 cm)
- Blade Length: 3.25 inches (8.3 cm)
- Blade Width: 0.64 inches (1.6 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.06 inches (1.5 mm)
- Knife Weight: 1.55 ounces (44 grams)
- Handle Length: 3.75 inches (9.5 cm)
- Pommel: wood w/tang end
- Handle Circumference: 2.5 inches (6.4 cm)
- Handle Material: painted birch wood
- Sheathed Weight: 3.1 ounces (88 grams)
- Sheathed Length: 7.75 inches (19.7 cm)
- Belt Loop Width: 2 inches (5.1 cm)
Weight: 0.16 lbs
Case XX Knives - Am Workman Sod Buster JR Knife with Red Smooth Synthetic Handle. Model - CA13451. 4137 SS pattern. 3 5/8" closed. Satin finish stainless skinner blade. Red smooth synthetic handle. Boxed.
- Made in USA
- Case XX Knives - Am Workman Sod Buster Jr
- Model - CA13451
- 4137 SS pattern
- Satin Finish Stainless skinner Blade
- Red smooth Synthetic Handle
The extra long thick blade is 172 mm, 3.2 mm thick with and has a black anti-corrosive DLC-coating. Of course, the carbon steel is of highest quality and treated according to our secret company recipe in our factory in Mora. Its spine is ground specially for use with a fire starter and has a MOLLE compatible sheath of heavy duty nylon. This knife is designed especially for bushcraft and survival activities.
Aluminum handle with belt clip.Opens easily with one hand.Fixed blade for stronger cutting power.Quick blade change. Includes 5 SK-5 spring steel blades.Ideal for cardboard, rope, carpet, linoleum, plastic, leather, wallpaper etc.
The American-made DoubleDown Folding Machete is an outdoor tool that delivers never-before-seen function with an innovative design. Folding up to half its size, the DoubleDown can easily stow in a pack, on a belt, or attached to MOLLE. The unique design allows the user 3 distinct functions in one compact package: chop, cut, and baton. A patent-pending 4 lock system engages in 3 positions to ensure safe operation under varying levels of stress.
- 420HC recurve blade
- QuadLock locking system
- Two handling positions
- Baton jimping
- Stability bar
- Overstrike guard
- MOLLE or belt-carry sheath
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Length 15.1 in
- Weight 18 oz
Model - HR312MOP. Trapper MOP. 4.13 inch closed. Mirror finish stainless clip and spey blades. Mother of pearl handle. Nickel silver bolster(s). Inlay shield. Boxed.