Traditionally made by the Sami people in Lapland, the kuksa have conquered the hearts of all wood and nature lovers. Directly carved in a noble part of the birch wood, the kuksa is the result of a long and meticulous work.
Meticulously crafted, this kuksa has been carved into a perfect rounded shape. The unique twists and ripples of the burr that make it up make it a rare cup.
Made from ultra-durable material, this Mess Kit is built to bang around in your rucksack on the weekend then pack your lunch on Monday morning. Set this mess kit anywhere because rubberized grips on the base of the lid and bowl ensure it will stay put. The lid and bowl are curved to match the sides of the 3-in-1 Utility Spork so you’ll never miss a morsel.
Durable, crush-proof plastic cup. Holds 7 fl. oz. Assorted.
The Multi Functional Survival Spork has you covered at meal time and when you need a fast repair. A handy carabiner is included for quick and easy attachment to your gear, belt, or bag. Stainless steel construction ensures that this tool will hold up to demanding tasks.
- Multi-tool capabilities
- Includes bottle opener, can opener, flat head screwdriver & pry tip, and 3 position hex wrench
- Includes two each: 12 fl oz. cups, 23 fl oz. bowls, 9 in. plates, Switch Sporks.
- Gloss finish with a non-slip topographical graphic; calibrated cups for measuring.
- Nesting design packs down small and compact.
- Dishwasher Safe, FDA-Food Safe, EN approved, BPA-Free, Phthalate Free material.
Handy collapsible cups are perfect for any outing. Strong construction with protective cover to keep dirt out. Package of two 5 oz. collapsible cups on blister card.