Includes Celsius/Fahrenheit Thermometer. High impact OD green thermoplastic construction. Black cord lanyard.
Spare Steel Pocket Clip
This clip can be attached to a triple AAA flashlight, and can be easily clipped onto a hat, jeans, t-shirt, or anywhere else you have as a spot to carry your flashlight.
The global standard for tactical colored notebooks. Protect yourself and your notes by using the Rite in the Rain Tactical Pocket Notebooks. These 4 in x 6 in spiral bound notebooks have 100 Universal pages (50 sheets) in Green or Tan. With the Universal Pattern you can use this text for notes and scaled drawings. Useful reference material is also printed on the back and inside covers.
- Size - 4 in x 6 in
- Page Pattern - Universal tan
- Binding - Top wire-o Spiral
- Cover - Polydura (tan)
- Number of Pages - 100
- NSN - 7530-01-505-3660
- Rite in the Rain 935T All-Weather Universal Spiral Notebook, Tan, 3" x 5"
This 3" x 5" notebook has a tough Polydura cover and non-glare tan all-weather paper that protects your data in any condition. 100 pages of the Universal pattern means plenty of room for notes and scaled drawings. Handy reference material of rulers, map scales and measurement conversions are printed on the back and inside covers.
- Rite in the Rain 97 All-Weather Tactical Clicker Pen, Black Ink
Trusted all around the world, this tactical all-weather pen is one you can count on! With a matte black metal barrel, this 5 1/4" long pen writes on wet paper, upside down, and in temperatures from -30F to 250F. The pressurized cartridge prevents ink from leaking and evaporating.
- Rite in the Rain C935 All-Weather Cordura Notebook Cover, Tan
This all-weather Cordura fabric cover is the perfect companion to Rite in the Rain 3" x 5" top spiral notebooks. A zipper closure and 4 slots for writing utensils keeps all of your gear in one place, protected from the elements!
Use the charging C360 Free Machining Brass ( Buttery Smooth ) head to charge the light and you're all set to keep on trekking.
Can be charged from work, home, laptop, USB Battery pack....
- Length: 1.6" Diameter: .74" Weight: 27.8 Grams - No Battery
- Battery weight 9 Grams
- Comes with extra o-rings
- LED Type: Cree XP-G2 S4 with a life span up to 50,000 hours. ( Newest & Brightest Emitter )
- Orange Peel Reflector for a smooth even beam
- Recharge Time is 30-100 minutes - depending on charge rate source
- The reflector is aluminum alloy.
- Flashlight body is made of C360 Free Machining Brass ( Buttery Smooth )
- Battery is 14250 Lithium Cell 280mAh
- The lens has been treated with a AR (Anti-Reflective) coating.
- Its proprietary circuit design features reverse polarity protection and runs off of one 14250 battery that provides 2 levels of brightness (Low / High).
- Twist on for Low
- Twist 1/2 turn more for High
Using a single 14250 battery we got the following results:
Low mode, 15 lumens output for up to 9 hours
High mode, 305 lumens output for up to 40 minutes
Includes Complete Kit:
1x Lithium Rechargable Battery
1x USB Charging Cable
1x Charging SS Head With Charge indicator
1x PCL Light C360 Solid Brass Head & Body
4x Spare O-Rings
- WEATHERPROOF PAPER: 100 pages / 50 sheets per pocket notepad. All-Weather paper won’t turn to mush when wet and will repel water, sweat, grease, mud, and even survive the accidental laundry mishap. Make sure your pocket notebook stays RIGHT in the Rain.
- WIRE-O BINDING: Tough impact-resistant Wire-O binding won't lose its shape in your back pocket or backpack. Unlike a standard spiral notebook, Wire-O keeps your open pages aligned and intact.
- WRITE IN THE RAIN: Use a standard pencil like a #2 Ticonderoga or an All-Weather Pen like a Fisher Space Pen and your notes will stay intact. Standard Ballpoint pens will work when paper is dry. Water-based inks will bead off Rite in the Rain paper sheets.
- WATERPROOF NOTEBOOK COVER: Polydura material creates a tough but flexible outer shell. Whether you're needing a hiking journal, outfitting your police gear, starting a golf journal, or just keeping a shower notebook, the Polydura Cover material will defend your field notes from scratches and stains.
- RECYCLABILITY: Unlike synthetic waterproof paper, wood-based Rite in the Rain is completely recyclable. Please recycle Rite in the Rain as you would other white or printed papers.