This lightweight, Self-Contained complete cooking system is constructed from hard-anodized aluminum and works with solid fuel. The stove is great for heating water or food on the trail, such as a quick cup of coffee, tea, or soup. It includes a windshield type stove and a pot with lid. The stove fits in the pot, which has folding handles and a small pour spout, making it space and weight efficient for hiking and backpacking. The durable 585 ML pot has graduations in both ounces and milliliters that you read from the inside when pouring in the liquid. The pot’s folding handles have silicone grips for protection from heat and it all fits in the included mesh stuff sack. Features:- constructed from extremely light, hard-anodized aluminum.- pot with volume indicators in milliliter/oz. With 2 hinged, stainless steel, silicone-coated grips.- wind deflector to be used with Esbit solid fuel tablets (fuel not included).- includes 585 ML pot, lid, and wind deflector.- stores in included mesh bag.- dimensions-packed: 3.4″ x 4.4″ (8.6 cm x 11.2 cm)- weight: 7 oz. (198 g) Amazon.com The handles fold down against the pot body for easy, compact packing. Ideal for backpackers and campers who like to travel extremely light, the Esbit Solid Fuel Stove and Cookset is constructed from lightweight, hard anodized aluminum that weighs only seven ounces. The stove uses Esbit’s unique, proprietary, solid state fuel cubes (sold separately), and the kit includes 585-milliliter pot, lid, and wind deflector/pot stand, and stores in an included mesh bag. The pot includes volume indicators in both liters and ounces, and has two hinged stainless steel grips that fold flat against the body of the pot for easy packing. The cookset burns on Esbit’s proprietary, solid state fuel cubes (sold separately). About Esbit Unique German company Esbit was established in 1936, when solid state fuel tablets were first invented by Erich Schumm. The company soon began producing an array of camp products, such as pocket-sized stoves, and has grown over time to offer a full array of lightweight, durable, outdoor cooking and eating devices.
- Hard-anodized aluminum pot and stove are very lightweightcombined, they tip the scales at only 7 oz.
- Stove is powered by Esbit solid fuel tablets (sold separately); each tablet burns for approximately 12 minutes
- Tablets easily light with a match or lighter, and they can be extinguished and saved for reuse
- Stove has a built-in windshield for great performance when you’re camped high in the mountains
- When not in use, the stove stows neatly inside the pot for convenient packing
- 20 fl. oz. pot has graduations in both ounces and milliliters that you can read from the inside while you’re pouring liquid; small spout on the pot eases pouring
- Folding handles on the pot are coated in silicone to protect your hands from heat
- Esbit Solid Fuel stove and cookset includes a mesh stuff sack