About this item
- Exactly what you need to take up the art of whittling or to hone the woodcarving skills that you already have
- Crafted of high carbon steel, tools include a detail blade, straight gouge, hook blade, V-scorp, gouge scorp blade and chisel blade
- The handle scales are crafted in elegant hardwood and feature a nickel silver medallion with the Bushmaster logo
- The comfortable handle is accented with nickel silver pins and a nickel silver bolster on each end and it has brass liners
The blade of the Morakniv Garberg S is 3.2mm thick and made of high quality stainless steel, specially treated in our factory to make it even stronger. It has a special Scandi grind to the edge, making the knife easier to keep sharp. Also, the spine of the blade has been ground to be used with a fire starter. The practical and classy knife sheath in polymer protects the edge when you don’t use the knife and with the belt loop attached to your belt the Morakniv Garberg is always close at hand.
Model - BUC659CI. Stockman Cracked Ice. Closed: 4.25 inch; Blade: Stainless l Standard Edge l Mirror Polish Finish; Handle: White l Synthetic; Other Info: Nickel Silver Bolsters l Inlay Shield. Clip, spey, and sheepsfoot blades. Cracked ice handles.
A new twist on our best-selling Classic, the Barleycorn pattern on this silver Swiss Army Knife is both elegant and sophisticated. The perfect sidekick for the executive or anyone wanting to add a classic to their collection. Featuring seven implements, one for every day of the week.
- key ring
- nail file with screwdriver
Model - BER0201. Bird and Trout Warthog Tusk. 6.75 inch (17.15cm) overall. 3.25 inch (8.26cm) mirror finish Bohler N690 stainless blade. Full tang. Lanyard hole. Polished warthog tusk handle. Made for Beretta by Arno Bernard. Due to variance in natural handle material, knife purchased may slightly differ from picture. Brown leather belt sheath. Boxed.
Case trapper is about 4 1/8 inches long (folded/closed) and weighs approximately 3.5 ounces. The handle is Natural Bone . The bolsters are highly polished nickel silver. This knife utilizes a 3 1/4" clip blade and 3 1/4" spay blade. Stamped with pattern number 6254 SS, the blade material is true-sharp surgical stainless steel etched with "United States navy".