About this item
- Exactly what you need to take up the art of whittling or to hone the woodcarving skills that you already have
- Crafted of high carbon steel, tools include a detail blade, straight gouge, hook blade, V-scorp, gouge scorp blade and chisel blade
- The handle scales are crafted in elegant hardwood and feature a nickel silver medallion with the Bushmaster logo
- The comfortable handle is accented with nickel silver pins and a nickel silver bolster on each end and it has brass liners
Garberg Knife with carbon steel makes it possible to light the fire with both flint and fire steel It’s also easy to resharpen the knife in the field The blade is made of 0.32 cm thick high-quality carbon steel The grinding makes the knife easier to keep sharp and the spine of the blade has been ground so that it can be used with a fire starter The knife sheath’s Multi-Mount is a versatile mounting solution, so you can mount the knife almost anywhere you want, and you can attach and detach it in seconds Of course, it’s also possible to take the knife directly out of its sheath for even faster use The knife is also MOLLE-compatible It is the most robust model, yet easily capable of performing delicate tasks such as carving
Aluminum handle with belt clip.Opens easily with one hand.Fixed blade for stronger cutting power.Quick blade change. Includes 5 SK-5 spring steel blades.Ideal for cardboard, rope, carpet, linoleum, plastic, leather, wallpaper etc.
Weight: 0.16 lbs
Case XX Knives - Am Workman Sod Buster JR Knife with Red Smooth Synthetic Handle. Model - CA13451. 4137 SS pattern. 3 5/8" closed. Satin finish stainless skinner blade. Red smooth synthetic handle. Boxed.
- Made in USA
- Case XX Knives - Am Workman Sod Buster Jr
- Model - CA13451
- 4137 SS pattern
- Satin Finish Stainless skinner Blade
- Red smooth Synthetic Handle
- Type: Fixed Blade
- Overall Length: 8.39 in
- Blade Length: 3.78 in
- Blade Thickness: 0.14 in
- Weight: 4.30 oz
- Blade Material: N690
- Handle Material: Curly Birch Wood
- Made in: Solingen, Germany
- Color: Green
- Blade Color: Uncoated
The Boker Cub, designed by Lucas Burnley, convinces as a light outdoor knife also in everyday use. The blade is made of N690 and has a fine satin finish, while the green stabilised handle scales of the full tang construction are made of domestic curly birch wood. The high-quality wood is characterised by its rich colour and characteristic grain. With lanyard hole and high-quality leather sheath. Handmade in the Boker knife manufactory in Solingen.
4.13" overall. Bright, chrome-plated. Brass handle with die-cast zinc razor head. Straight, closed comb. Long screw, two-piece construction. Faux ivory dial lets you adjust the blade gap and the setting angle of the razor blade. Boxed.
- Country of Origin:Germany