This is a brand new reproduction German Army snow camouflage backpack. Excellent quality—made of nylon, this bag features an inner tubular frame, padded backpack straps, a padded lower back, two large outer pockets, and another pocket on top. Overall, it measures 14" wide and 24" high.
This is the famous German snow camo pattern. Great for goose hunting, snow camping or any other regular backpack use of course.
Proudly U.S.A Made!
When Uncle Sam requested a small pocket pry bar for technicians to open ordinance crates in the field, this was offered as the solution. The Widgy Pry Bar is made to fill the high demand for a customizable widgy bar which you can sharpen into your own EDC tool. These compact bars are heat treated D-9 steel and provide a common sense solution to broken knife blades and bent screw driver shafts. These are first run extras from government order.
This item has a bit of mystery around it. The original government use for it is unknown. Keep one in your car, home and work. Brand new, never used, overrun from government contract.
What will you use your A/B Cache for?
Possible uses include:
- Pet Identification
- Emergency Cash Stash
- Water Purification Tablets
- Pill Storage.
- Jacket Zipper Pull
- C360 Free Machining Brass ( Buttery Smooth )
- Overall Length: 56.5mm or 2.225"
- External Diameter: 16mm or .63"
- Internal Opening: 11.4mm or .45"
- Internal Depth Side A : 16mm or .63"
- Internal Depth Side B : 18mm or .71"
- Weight 1.7 ounces or 49 Grams
- Lid is secured via flange to cap seal (Internal o-ring)
- U.S. Made
Use responsibly and due to the nature of this item, it is not returnable for obvious sanitation reasons.
Always wash your container with hot water and mild soap for ensured sanitation.
|Range 5 - 600 Lumens
|2 Batteries 2x123A
|Emergency, Self Defense, Tactical
|Range 2.25 - 67.5 hours
Features of Surefire Defender E2D Emergency Flashlight E2DLU-A:
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize output and runtime.
- Two output levels-high for maximum light, low for extended runtime.
- TIR lens produces tight beam with enough surround light for peripheral vision.
- Strike Bezel and scalloped tailcap provide personal defense options.
- Coated tempered window resists impact, maximizes light.
- Pocket clip allows head-up or head-down carry in your pocket or in your bag.
- Dual-output tailcap click switch-press for momentary-on high, click for constant-on high, return to off then press or click again to select low.
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability.
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing.
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life.
- Backed by SureFire's No Hassle Guarantee.
EOD Robotics developed this compact breaching tool with input from Bomb Techs, SWAT Operators and Patrol Officers. All these folks need a tool for prying, cutting and pounding, and here's the answer.
- Made from 1045 high carbon steel and fully heat treated to a Rockwell hardness of over 45.
- The EOD Robotics Breacher Bar & CERT Bar come ready to go as a pry bar or lever. Ideal for opening crates and even punching through steel drums etc. The coffin corner back edge lends itself to a hammer nicely.
- The 2 inner holes in the handle can be for paracord or solid slabs or whatever you like. The hole towards the top of the blade and the one on the end are good for lashing it onto a shaft, tree branch etc. The end hole is geared for hanging it up or for attaching a lanyard so you do not lose it in that pit or in the water.
- The top edge can be hammered on as can the back end. And then you can use your imagination to do other things with it. (Makes a good wood chisel too!).
- Bars do not come with cord wrapped handles. You will receive the metal bar. The rest is up to you.
- Not pretty, but pretty handy. These were bulk packed for shipment to the military so they may have some rub marks where they have rubbed together in transit.
- Made in USA
Here's What Our Over-Protective Legal Department Has To Say:
Although the EOD Breacher Tool was developed and designed to enter the real world of urban combat, and with a little work with a file, belt sander, grinder, stone or a rock to it could be sharpened and converted to a Deadly stabbing or slashing instrument we can't recommend it. Likewise, the flat on the handle end should not be used as a skull or rib crusher or for performing other blunt trauma. Sorry these are not returnable. Be safe, and don't play with matches or run with scissors.