The TT Vest Base Plus MKII is a length and width adjustable tactical MOLLE vest with slot compartments for ballistic panels on the inside. The vest is easy to put on and take off and has a wide range of variable attachment options.
Click USEFUL LINKS below for:
GEAR REFERENCE CHART - TT Mag Pouch and Plate Carrier Compatibility
- Length-adjustable rubberized padded shoulder section left and right
- Zip compartment on the front
- Front zip
- Length of side sections adjustable
- Front is a mesh material
- Front with fold-away compartment for armour plates
- Insert for armour plate on back
- MOLLE system on front and back for additional equipment
25oz | 720g
CORDURA® 700 den
This compact pocket saw was designed to get you out of sticky situations, and allow for an easily transportable wood-cutting tool. The 1.9" Bosch Swiss Made Blade Cuts On The Pull Stroke. You won't be Paul Bunyan with this little device, but you will be surprised by how much you will be able to cut. Just the thing for your survival kit.
- Dimensions Closed: 2.8" Long X .22" Thick X .63" Wide
- Dimensions Open: 4.6" Long X .22" Thick X .63" Wide
EOD Robotics developed this compact breaching tool with input from Bomb Techs, SWAT Operators and Patrol Officers. All these folks need a tool for prying, cutting, pounding, and with extra versatility for shutting off gas valves during emergencies.
- Made from 1045 high carbon steel and fully heat treated to a Rockwell hardness of over 45.
- The EOD Robotics Breacher Bar & CERT Bar come ready to go as a pry bar or lever. Ideal for opening crates and even punching through steel drums etc. The coffin corner back edge lends itself to a hammer nicely.
- The 2 inner holes in the handle can be for paracord or solid slabs or whatever you like. The hole towards the top of the blade and the one on the end are good for lashing it onto a shaft, tree branch etc. The end hole is geared for hanging it up or for attaching a lanyard so you do not lose it in that pit or in the water.
- The top edge can be hammered on as can the back end. And then you can use your imagination to do other things with it. (Makes a good wood chisel too!).
- Bars do not come with cord wrapped handles. You will receive the metal bar. The rest is up to you.
- Not pretty, but pretty handy. These were bulk packed for shipment to the military so they may have some rub marks where they have rubbed together in transit.
- Made in USA
Here's What Our Over-Protective Legal Department Has To Say:
Although the EOD Breacher Tool was developed and designed to enter the real world of urban combat, and with a little work with a file, belt sander, grinder, stone or a rock to it could be sharpened and converted to a Deadly stabbing or slashing instrument we can't recommend it. Likewise, the flat on the handle end should not be used as a skull or rib crusher or for performing other blunt trauma. Sorry these are not returnable. Be safe, and don't play with matches or run with scissors.
The Hults Bruk Tarnaby is a small, all-purpose hatchet for basic uses such as making kindling, doing light clearing and working in the garden.
This item has an axe head weight of 1.25 Lbs and a handle length of 15 inches. The head is the product of blasted and clear-lacquered ironwork and the curved shaft is made of US-sourced hickory. The handle is treated with linseed oil.
- This axe head is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697.
- As part of the production process, the steel is struck multiple times thereby increasing its density and resulting in more durability of the axe.
- The head is constructed in such a way that there is a tempered zone designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings.
- Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath that is embellished with some unique Swedish decorative elements. The axe is shipped in its own storage box and comes with a detailed users manual.
- Hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697
- As part of the production process, the steel is struck multiple times, increasing its density and resulting in more durability
- Tempered zone in the head is designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings
- Head is the product of blasted and clear-lacquered ironwork
- 15 in. curved shaft is made of U.S.-sourced hickory and treated with linseed oil
- Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath that is embellished with some unique Swedish decorative elements
- Axe head weight of 1.25 lbs.
- Detailed user manual also included
|The Cavestock Daypack No. 66 is the classic backpack. This versatile backpack that can be alternately carried like a tote. With it's lightweight canvas and durable leather trimmings, you can traverse from urban to country all over this great land! The engineered RFID blocking compartments keeps your electronics and ID's safe. Daypack dimensions: 15in. x 12in. x 7in. RFID pocket dimensions: 11in. x 10.25in.
VERSATILE AND ACCESSIBLE: There is a front zipper compartment and two side pockets. Featuring adjustable ergonomic woven shoulder design straps and dual top snap strap end storage.
FORM AND FUNCTION: Cavestock Day pack No. 66 has a 16L volume with two-way zip-around closure and rain flip. Features a content information tag for personalization. The pack is sold with a Faraday Defense RFID inner pock for protection.
- Zip-around closure.
- Exterior zip pocket; side slit pockets.
- Adjustable nylon shoulder straps with snaps.
- Top leather carrying handles.
- Durable light-weight canvas.
Spare Steel Pocket Clip
This clip can be attached to a triple AAA flashlight, and can be easily clipped onto a hat, jeans, t-shirt, or anywhere else you have as a spot to carry your flashlight.