Lightweight panel carrier with laser cut MOLLE system. Thanks to the technology, the carrier looks smooth and well organized. This Plate Carrier can be used in conjunction with the TT Medic Assault Pack MK II S that is specially designed to fit onto the back for the carrier. The medic pack includes adapter straps to attach to the carrier.
Click USEFUL LINKS below for:
GEAR REFERENCE CHART - TT Mag Pouch and Plate Carrier Compatibility
- Shoulder straps can be adjusted in length
- Length-adjustable elastic side attachment
- Front panel detaches for loading
- Compatible with TT FL Chest Rig
- Front and side areas with MOLLE system for individual extension
- Laser cut MOLLE system
- Integrated radio equipment pocket
30oz | 850g
CORDURA® 700 den (Multicam 500 den)
ABOUT THE WILDERNESS 2.0 SURVIVAL CARD
Our upgraded Wilderness Survival Card iseverything you need to survive in the wild. Wallet sized, it's the perfect tool for every-day carry (EDC) The Readyman Wilderness Survival Card 2.0 is a set of tools and devices that are a game changer for somebody in a survival scenario. With this many survival tools on tap, it's a great value in a wallet-sized package.
- Fishhooks (x9)
- Arrows (x5)
- Snare locks (x4)
- Awl (x1)
- Sewing Needles (x2)
- Saw blades (x3)
- Tweezers (x1 - on the right-hand edge)
Use the charging C360 Free Machining Brass ( Buttery Smooth ) head to charge the light and you're all set to keep on trekking.
Can be charged from work, home, laptop, USB Battery pack....
- Length: 1.6" Diameter: .74" Weight: 27.8 Grams - No Battery
- Battery weight 9 Grams
- Comes with extra o-rings
- LED Type: Cree XP-G2 S4 with a life span up to 50,000 hours. ( Newest & Brightest Emitter )
- Orange Peel Reflector for a smooth even beam
- Recharge Time is 30-100 minutes - depending on charge rate source
- The reflector is aluminum alloy.
- Flashlight body is made of C360 Free Machining Brass ( Buttery Smooth )
- Battery is 14250 Lithium Cell 280mAh
- The lens has been treated with a AR (Anti-Reflective) coating.
- Its proprietary circuit design features reverse polarity protection and runs off of one 14250 battery that provides 2 levels of brightness (Low / High).
- Twist on for Low
- Twist 1/2 turn more for High
Using a single 14250 battery we got the following results:
Low mode, 15 lumens output for up to 9 hours
High mode, 305 lumens output for up to 40 minutes
Includes Complete Kit:
1x Lithium Rechargable Battery
1x USB Charging Cable
1x Charging SS Head With Charge indicator
1x PCL Light C360 Solid Brass Head & Body
4x Spare O-Rings
The Black 3" x 5" top spiral notebook is small enough to fit comfortably in your pocket and tough enough to survive any of Mother Nature's onslaughts. This scrappy pocket notebook will survive rain, sweat, mud, snow, oil, and grease. The non-glare gray paper is legible in bright sunlight. The impact-resistant Wire-O binding won't lose its shape. The polydura cover defends your notes from scratches and stains. Rite in the Rain All-Weather Writing Products have been made in Tacoma Washington, USA since 1916. Recycle Rite in the Rain paper with standard papers or the entire notebook using most curbside programs. Simply separate the Wire-O binding from the cover prior to recycling for easier processing.
- Rite in the Rain Item No. 746
- Waterproof Notebook
- Top Binding Spiral
- 100 Pages
- 4" x 6" Dimensions
- Weight 0.12 LBs
The Flat Gate Clip can be used to keep your everyday carry gear organized and ready for rapid deployment. The Flat Gate Clip is Water Jet cut and is truly made to last and can be used to carry any small preppers paraphernalia you may have.
Small 20 mm x 9.25mm x 3mm ( 3.2 Grams )
Medium 26mm x 12mm x 3mm ( 5.1 Grams )
Large 33mm x 15mm x 4 mm ( 7 Grams )
- Made from 300 series stainless steel
IMPORTANT : This is not a life safety device.
The global standard for tactical colored notebooks. Protect yourself and your notes by using the Rite in the Rain Tactical Pocket Notebooks. These 4 in x 6 in spiral bound notebooks have 100 Universal pages (50 sheets) in Green or Tan. With the Universal Pattern you can use this text for notes and scaled drawings. Useful reference material is also printed on the back and inside covers.
- Size - 4 in x 6 in
- Page Pattern - Universal tan
- Binding - Top wire-o Spiral
- Cover - Polydura (tan)
- Number of Pages - 100
- NSN - 7530-01-505-3660