Credit card multi-tools are nothing new, and even though they are quite useful, they can't be used for a lot of things due to their compact size UNLESS your credit card multi-tool happens to be the SURVCO Tactical Credit Card Ax.
This credit card multi-tool has over 20 functions, and the most notable and obvious one is its ability to be mounted on a handle and used as a tactical axe. By using a handful of zip-ties, rope, or wires and a wooden handle, you can firmly attach this tool in order to make an axe.
The arrow shaped cutout in the center of this tool makes up its second best use. Simply remove the arrowhead and attach in the same manner to a makeshift arrow shaft to get an arrow, or a longer stick to get a spear, both of which will be very useful in case you have to go hunting or fishing.
By attaching the arrowhead on the opposite side of the axe, you can create the tomahawk, a formidable and intimidating defensive weapon.
There are many minor functions which only boost its usefulness. It can be used as a knife, scraper, skinner, shovel, saw (thanks to the serrated edge), seat belt cutter, bottle opener, water valve wrench, gas valve wrench, nail puller, 1/4? socket, 3/8? socket, 7/16? wrench and flat-head screwdriver.
Made in USA from extremely durable 12 gauge 304 stainless steel. This tool can find its use even in everyday life due to the large number of functions it has. It will not corrupt the credit cards you might keep in your wallet along with it and will not rust.
The Hults Bruk Aneby is a stout medium sized axe.
A great axe for camping or hunting designed to offer considerable power and leverage in a compact size. Ideally suited for light forest work, splitting smaller firewood and felling smaller sized trees. The Aneby can be comfortably used with one hand or both hands, and features a rounded poll for skinning. This item has an axe head weight of 2 Lbs and a handle length of 20 inches.
- The axe head is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697.
- As part of the hand grinding production process, the steel is struck multiple times thereby increasing its density and resulting in more durability of the axe.
- The head is constructed in such a way that there is a tempered zone designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings.
- The curved hickory handle is treated with linseed oil.
- Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath. (Replacement sheaths are available) The axe is shipped in its own storage box and comes with a detailed users manual.
This axe is a backpacker's delight, and great for splitting kindling! It is small enough for carrying, yet big enough to get you the firewood you need. Individually hardened in Snow and Nealley's workshop for strength, this axe will be by your side for years to come. Features Snow and Nealley's best-selling 1-3/4 lb. Hudson Bay head fitted to a knobbed 18" select American hickory handle. The shorter handle allows one-handed use. Genuine leather blade guard is included.
The Penobscot Bay Kindling Axe is forged, tempered, ground, and assembled in the USA of US materials.
- Overall Length: 17-1/8"
- Cutting Edge, Heel to Toe: 3-7/8"
- Head Length, Butt to Cutting Edge: 6-11/16"
- Butt: 1-3/4" X 7/8"
- Overall Weight (without guard): 2 lb. 8.8 oz.
What to expect when you receive your new axe
All Snow and Nealley axes are hand-assembled and finished in a small craftsman's shop. You can expect the grain of the axe handle and the texture of the leather guard to vary from the picture in this listing. In addition, there may be slight variations in the finish on the head.
Snow and Nealley gives each axe head a clearcoat finish to prevent rust during shipping. The finish will come off during sharpening and use. This is normal.
Axe heads are hand-tempered and hand-ground. They are shipped sharp enough to cut, but without the final edge that many users will prefer. You may add the final touches according to your preference with a file, grinding stone, or grinding wheel.
- DIMENSIONS: 11.1 inch (28.1 cm) overall length with a blade length of 3.6 inches (9 cm) and a weight of 1 lb 5.9 ounces
- DURABLE: Blade is made of reliable 3Cr13 S.S. with a black, rubber wrapped handle
- DEPENDABLE: Quick and easy access with the convenient black thermoplastic belt sheath
- SECURE: Have confidence that the blade will not slip with the security of the ergonomic black rubber grip
- BE PREPARED: Axe features a hammer pommel and has a full tang design
- The Camp Axe has a forged steel head and a steel shaft with a non-slip grip. The handy notch in the axe head allows for quick removal of nails.
- ALSO GREAT FOR hammering tent pegs.
- Length: 13” (33 cm).
- Weight: 1.7 lbs. (750 g).
- 11.25" overall.
- 6.5" black finish stainless axe head with 3.5" cutting edge.
- Tan ABS handle.
- Lanyard hole.
- Spike end.
- Black paracord wrapped handle.
- Black nylon belt sheath.