Model - OGTAW. Survival Watch. 10 inch overall. Features: fire starter, emergency whistle, thermometer, compass, 12 foot long (4mm) paracord band. Band circumference: 9 inch. Overall width: 1.75 inch. Large watch face with Japanese movement. Hang packaged.
The Rite in the Rain top spiral notebook is small enough to fit comfortably in your pocket and tough enough to survive any of Mother Nature's onslaughts. This scrappy pocket notebook will survive rain, sweat, mud, snow, oil, and grease. The non-glare gray paper is legible in bright sunlight. The impact-resistant Wire-O binding won't lose its shape. The polydura cover defends your notes from scratches and stains. Rite in the Rain All-Weather Writing Products have been made in Tacoma Washington, USA since 1916. Recycle Rite in the Rain paper with standard papers or the entire notebook using most curbside programs. Simply separate the Wire-O binding from the cover prior to recycling for easier processing.
The global standard for tactical colored notebooks. Protect yourself and your notes by using the Rite in the Rain Tactical Pocket Notebooks. These 4 in x 6 in spiral bound notebooks have 100 Universal pages (50 sheets) in Green. With the Universal Pattern you can use this text for notes and scaled drawings. Useful reference material is also printed on the back and inside covers.
- Size: 4 in x 6 in
- Page Pattern: Green
- Binding: Top Spiral
- Cover: Polydura
- Number of Pages: 100
- Number of Sheets: 50
- NSN: 7530-01-498-2078
- Rite in the Rain 935T All-Weather Universal Spiral Notebook, Tan, 3" x 5"
This 3" x 5" notebook has a tough Polydura cover and non-glare tan all-weather paper that protects your data in any condition. 100 pages of the Universal pattern means plenty of room for notes and scaled drawings. Handy reference material of rulers, map scales and measurement conversions are printed on the back and inside covers.
- Rite in the Rain 97 All-Weather Tactical Clicker Pen, Black Ink
Trusted all around the world, this tactical all-weather pen is one you can count on! With a matte black metal barrel, this 5 1/4" long pen writes on wet paper, upside down, and in temperatures from -30F to 250F. The pressurized cartridge prevents ink from leaking and evaporating.
- Rite in the Rain C935 All-Weather Cordura Notebook Cover, Tan
This all-weather Cordura fabric cover is the perfect companion to Rite in the Rain 3" x 5" top spiral notebooks. A zipper closure and 4 slots for writing utensils keeps all of your gear in one place, protected from the elements!
Original government use unknown. We have a limited run of Waterproof Pico Pull Capsules. We are not quite sure what Uncle Sam is putting in his lightweight capsules, but we are using ours to keep small important items close and secure. Brand new, never used, overrun from government contract.
- Overall Length: 32mm or 1.26"
- External Diameter: 15.6mm or .6"
- Internal Opening: 11.3mm or .44"
- Internal Depth: 17mm or .65"
- U.S. Made
- SPO : 4417S9 / DLA
- Lid is secured via flange to cap seal (Internal o-ring)
- What will you use your Pico Pull for?
Possible uses include:
- Pet Identification
- Emergency Cash Stash
- Water Purification Tablets
- Jacket Zipper Pull
- Manufactured out of solid Brass stock
- Weight 22.7 Grams
- WEATHERPROOF PAPER: 100 pages / 50 sheets per pocket notepad. All-Weather paper won’t turn to mush when wet and will repel water, sweat, grease, mud, and even survive the accidental laundry mishap. Make sure your pocket notebook stays RIGHT in the Rain.
- WIRE-O BINDING: Tough impact-resistant Wire-O binding won't lose its shape in your back pocket or backpack. Unlike a standard spiral notebook, Wire-O keeps your open pages aligned and intact.
- WRITE IN THE RAIN: Use a standard pencil like a #2 Ticonderoga or an All-Weather Pen like a Fisher Space Pen and your notes will stay intact. Standard Ballpoint pens will work when paper is dry. Water-based inks will bead off Rite in the Rain paper sheets.
- WATERPROOF NOTEBOOK COVER: Polydura material creates a tough but flexible outer shell. Whether you're needing a hiking journal, outfitting your police gear, starting a golf journal, or just keeping a shower notebook, the Polydura Cover material will defend your field notes from scratches and stains.
- RECYCLABILITY: Unlike synthetic waterproof paper, wood-based Rite in the Rain is completely recyclable. Please recycle Rite in the Rain as you would other white or printed papers.