- Two buckles with EZ adjustable straps
- 1 in webbing
- Top pocket with flap for storage of small accessories and gear
- Made of Polyester
- Great for boating, kayaking
- PE foam
- Type III USCG classification
- 1-year limited warranty - defects in materials or workmanship
- Weight: Approximately: 1.65 to 1.7 pounds depending on selected size
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 20 x 16.5 x 2.5 inches to 20.5 x 16.75 x 2.5 inches depending on size selected.
- This product cannot be shipped to: CA
Spare Steel Pocket Clip
This clip can be attached to a triple AAA flashlight, and can be easily clipped onto a hat, jeans, t-shirt, or anywhere else you have as a spot to carry your flashlight.
|The Cavestock Daypack No. 66 is the classic backpack. This versatile backpack that can be alternately carried like a tote. With it's lightweight canvas and durable leather trimmings, you can traverse from urban to country all over this great land! The engineered RFID blocking compartments keeps your electronics and ID's safe. Daypack dimensions: 15in. x 12in. x 7in. RFID pocket dimensions: 11in. x 10.25in.
VERSATILE AND ACCESSIBLE: There is a front zipper compartment and two side pockets. Featuring adjustable ergonomic woven shoulder design straps and dual top snap strap end storage.
FORM AND FUNCTION: Cavestock Day pack No. 66 has a 16L volume with two-way zip-around closure and rain flip. Features a content information tag for personalization. The pack is sold with a Faraday Defense RFID inner pock for protection.
- Zip-around closure.
- Exterior zip pocket; side slit pockets.
- Adjustable nylon shoulder straps with snaps.
- Top leather carrying handles.
- Durable light-weight canvas.
- WEATHERPROOF PAPER: 100 pages / 50 sheets per pocket notepad. All-Weather paper won’t turn to mush when wet and will repel water, sweat, grease, mud, and even survive the accidental laundry mishap. Make sure your pocket notebook stays RIGHT in the Rain.
- WIRE-O BINDING: Tough impact-resistant Wire-O binding won't lose its shape in your back pocket or backpack. Unlike a standard spiral notebook, Wire-O keeps your open pages aligned and intact.
- WRITE IN THE RAIN: Use a standard pencil like a #2 Ticonderoga or an All-Weather Pen like a Fisher Space Pen and your notes will stay intact. Standard Ballpoint pens will work when paper is dry. Water-based inks will bead off Rite in the Rain paper sheets.
- WATERPROOF NOTEBOOK COVER: Polydura material creates a tough but flexible outer shell. Whether you're needing a hiking journal, outfitting your police gear, starting a golf journal, or just keeping a shower notebook, the Polydura Cover material will defend your field notes from scratches and stains.
- RECYCLABILITY: Unlike synthetic waterproof paper, wood-based Rite in the Rain is completely recyclable. Please recycle Rite in the Rain as you would other white or printed papers.
The Rite in the Rain top spiral notebook is small enough to fit comfortably in your pocket and tough enough to survive any of Mother Nature's onslaughts. This scrappy pocket notebook will survive rain, sweat, mud, snow, oil, and grease. The non-glare gray paper is legible in bright sunlight. The impact-resistant Wire-O binding won't lose its shape. The polydura cover defends your notes from scratches and stains. Rite in the Rain All-Weather Writing Products have been made in Tacoma Washington, USA since 1916. Recycle Rite in the Rain paper with standard papers or the entire notebook using most curbside programs. Simply separate the Wire-O binding from the cover prior to recycling for easier processing.
- Rite in the Rain Item No. 235
- Waterproof Notebook
- Top Binding Spiral
- 100 Pages
- 50 Sheets
- 3" x 5"
- Weight 0.12 LBs