The Walker Razor Walkie Talkie Attachement features Voice Activated Transmit (VOX), which allows for hands-free communication up to 3 miles. Walkie Talkie Attachment has 22 channels and 99 sub channels for your family and friends to join. Additional features include push to talk/voice activation, a 12 hour battery life, and it is powered by 2 (AAA) batteries that are included.
Proudly U.S.A Made!
When Uncle Sam requested a small pocket pry bar for technicians to open ordinance crates in the field, this was offered as the solution. The Widgy Pry Bar is made to fill the high demand for a customizable widgy bar which you can sharpen into your own EDC tool. These compact bars are heat treated D-9 steel and provide a common sense solution to broken knife blades and bent screw driver shafts. These are first run extras from government order.
The possibilities are endless of what this tool can carry! AA battery, geo-caching, pet identification, emergency cash stash, water purification tablets storm proof matches, cotton balls for fire starting, pills, needle, thread, etc. One side of the Tube-A-Ton is a battery locker which fits AA batteries perfectly. Brand new, never used overrun from government contract. Each side has a tight o-ring seal to prevent exposure to moisture in the toughest conditions. Has large loop hole for attaching lanyards and split rings for EDC (Every Day Carry).
Tube-A-Ton fits a AA on each side !
The possibilities are endless!
TITANIUM MODEL SPECS
Overall length: 159.00 mm or 6.17
External diameter: 19.00 mm or .75"
Internal opening: 14.45 mm or .57"
Internal depth: 49.00 mm or 1.95" & 69.2 mm or 2.72"
Lid is secured via flange to cap seal (internal o-ring)
Titanium : 6AL-4V
Weight :102.5 Grams
Spare Steel Pocket Clip
This clip can be attached to a triple AAA flashlight, and can be easily clipped onto a hat, jeans, t-shirt, or anywhere else you have as a spot to carry your flashlight.
EOD Robotics developed this compact breaching tool with input from Bomb Techs, SWAT Operators and Patrol Officers. All these folks need a tool for prying, cutting, pounding, and with extra versatility for shutting off gas valves during emergencies.
- Made from 1045 high carbon steel and fully heat treated to a Rockwell hardness of over 45.
- The EOD Robotics Breacher Bar & CERT Bar come ready to go as a pry bar or lever. Ideal for opening crates and even punching through steel drums etc. The coffin corner back edge lends itself to a hammer nicely.
- The 2 inner holes in the handle can be for paracord or solid slabs or whatever you like. The hole towards the top of the blade and the one on the end are good for lashing it onto a shaft, tree branch etc. The end hole is geared for hanging it up or for attaching a lanyard so you do not lose it in that pit or in the water.
- The top edge can be hammered on as can the back end. And then you can use your imagination to do other things with it. (Makes a good wood chisel too!).
- Bars do not come with cord wrapped handles. You will receive the metal bar. The rest is up to you.
- Not pretty, but pretty handy. These were bulk packed for shipment to the military so they may have some rub marks where they have rubbed together in transit.
- Made in USA
Here's What Our Over-Protective Legal Department Has To Say:
Although the EOD Breacher Tool was developed and designed to enter the real world of urban combat, and with a little work with a file, belt sander, grinder, stone or a rock to it could be sharpened and converted to a Deadly stabbing or slashing instrument we can't recommend it. Likewise, the flat on the handle end should not be used as a skull or rib crusher or for performing other blunt trauma. Sorry these are not returnable. Be safe, and don't play with matches or run with scissors.
Proudly U.S.A Made!
When Uncle Sam requested a small pocket pry bar for technicians to open ordinance crates in the field, we offered these as the solution. The Widgy Pry Bar is made to fill the high demand for a customizable widgy bar which you can sharpen into your own EDC tool. These compact bars are heat treated D-9 steel and provide a common sense solution to broken knife blades and bent screw driver shafts. These are first run extras from our government order.