Emergency Drinking Water Germicidal Tablets are intended for emergency disinfection of drinking water. When used as directed, they make most water bacteriologically suitable for drinking. Not to be used on a continuous basis. For short term or limited emergency use only. Treats up to 25 quarts. Easy to use. No unpleasant taste. Iodine-based compound (no chlorine).
The Big Berkey comes standard with the following:
- Stainless steel canister
- Set of 2 Black Berkey filters (4 for an additional $125)
- Plastic spigot
- 2 blocking plugs
- This system can hold up to 4 Black filters and 4 PF-2 fluoride filters (optional)
Are you an outdoors enthusiast on a budget? Can't afford the Grayl Geo Press or Sawyer Mini? Or, are you simply searching for something that won't break the bank without losing quality filtering? The Filterwell Water Filter Straw is your solution!
Surpassing the standards of Lifestraw, this portable and light weight water straw is ideal for the outdoors person. Whether you’re backpacking, hiking, camping, scouting, doing some back country treks, mission trips or throwing together some items for emergency preparedness, this versatile water filter allows for 5 different methods of filtering your water. The hollow fiber UF membrane and anti-bacterial carbon fiber combination can remove 99.9999% of bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera, E. coli, protozoa, giardia, cryptosporidium, and sediment, odor, color, chlorine, organic matter and heavy metals.
- Small carabiner clip for convenient attachment to your pack, or utilize the belt clip built onto the side of the straw
- Multi Functioning:
- Drink directly from straw to water source;
- Drink from the straw by attaching the silicone flexible hose with carbon filter on the end and dropping the filter directly into your water source;
- Squeeze Pouch – fill the clear pouch with the desired drinkable water, screw pouch onto adapter at the butt end of straw and drink through the opposite end;
- Water bottle – attach the adapter at the butt end of the straw directly to any standard water bottle;
- Faucet mount & Gravity Filtration available
Filter material: UF hollow Fiber membrane/Carbon Fiber/KDF
Feature: Removes minimum 99.9999%
Usage: Filter water from rivers, streams, lakes, water bottles, faucets
Filter life: 4,000 Liter Life Capacity
Color: Army Green
Flush method: Side Flush /Back flush
Certificate: S G S Food grade
SGS Bacteria Filter
*All products materials meet NSF/EPA Standards.
*Instructions booklet included.
The Travel Berkey comes standard with the following:
- Stainless steel canister
- Set of 2 Black Berkey filters
- Plastic spigot
This system can hold up to 2 Black filters and 2 PF-2 fluoride filters (optional)
Aquamira Frontier Straw Filter
Weather through the worst with the Frontier Filter Straw . This ultralight and compact water filter is certified to EPA standards for the removal of Cryptosporidium and Giardia. It also reduces chlorine, chemicals, taste, and odor and its certified lead free to NSF/ANSI-372. Keep a Frontier Filter Straw in your pack, pocket, drawer or purse for when you need it most.
Don't let the light weight and compact size fool you, the Aquamira Frontier Filter Straw is technology in a tube. Aquamira BLU Line Protection is achieved using our Micro-adsorption Technology. This unique filtration technology combines the power of activated coconut shell carbon with medical grade micro-porous plastic to create much more than a taste and odor filter. Aquamira BLU Line filters are certified by IAPMO to consistently remove protozoan cysts to US EPA standards. They also reduce chlorine and harmful chemicals, bad tastes, and odors to ANSI/NSF Standard 42 requirements, and are certified lead free. (ANSI /NSF-372) Aquamira BLU Line filters have been tested and proven effective in removing Cyanotoxins such as Microcystin and other algae produced bio-toxins found in the great lakes.
Features and Benefits
- BLU Line Parasite Filter with up to 450 ml/minute flow rate
- Certified filtration for 30 gallons (over 110 L)
- Lightweight and compact portable protection
- Miraguard Antimicrobial* Technology suppresses the growth of bacteria, algae, fungus, mold and mildew within the filter media
- Certified lead free to NSF/ANSI 372
- BPA free, chemical free, and iodine free
- Filter made in the USA