These 50/50 blankets are made of 50% wool and 50% cotton/other fibers. The unique blend makes them our softest blankets yet. They measure a generous 64" x 80" and weigh a substantial 4lbs. They're a lighter grey color than their Charcoal Grey Classic Wool counterparts. Pair this blanket with one of our blanket carriers for a perfect picnic or bushcraft combo or throw it in the vehicle for emergencies. This blanket is sturdy enough for your greatest adventures and soft enough to keep in your living room. Even better, it's at a price that won't break the bank.
This is an original Czech Army issue, high-quality, fleece sleeping bag liner. Fits into the 3pc sleeping bag system with buttons.
2 Ponchos snap together to make a tent!
- Ultra-Lightweight - Poncho only 1.1 pound!
- Generous sizing for excellent coverage that even fits over backpacks: 86 inches x 56 inches (our standard ponchos are 80 inches x 50 inches)
- 70 denier nylon ripstop fabric coated with polyurethane for lightweight yet durable waterproof protection from the elements
- Offers the wearer excellent wind-resistance
- The nylon / PU coated material is waterproof to 3,000 mm of hydraulic pressure
- Strong brass grommets (see photo below) in each corner to enable usage as a lean-to or emergency shelter
- A total of 10, Double-Sided Metal Side Snaps (see photo below) allow you to snap multiple ponchos together for making larger shelters, similar to the design of military poncho (when wearing, keep each pair of snaps closest to each shoulder unsnapped to allow arms to fit through - the locations of these snaps are designed to ensure your comfort while facilitating the poncho's usage as a shelter)
- Left and Right Side Edges are reinforced with strong, yet lightweight webbing material that envelopes the grommets and snaps for added durability
- Attached hood with adjustable flexible wire brim and drawstring helps keep rain off wearer's face
- Hood adjustability strap on backside has waterproofed taped seams
- Generous hood opening allows for easy access and room for wearing hats and caps underneath, while keeping your head dry
- Large, convenient front flapped pocket with hook & loop closure and waterproofed taped seams (6.75 inches wide x 6.75 inches tall)
- Includes 15 inches x 13.5 inches stuff sack drawstring bag (see photo below) made of the same 70 denier ripstop nylon fabric - easily fits the poncho with enough room left over for to store other items!
Color: Drab Olive Green
One size fits most
Protect yourself in any season with the S.O.L. Survive Outdoors Longer All Season Blanket. This emergency blanket is a multipurpose thermal blanket, designed to be heat reflective and versatile. The direct weave technology traps air for better heat retention and increased durability, and it wont shred like mylar blankets. It also is waterproof to keep you dry when the weather turns bad. When not in use, it can fold up into a compact size and will only add 16 ounces to your survival gear. Around the camp, use it as a tent tarp, gear cover for protection from the rain, or a lean-to shelter on weekend camping trips. The reinforced edges on the grommets are durable enough to haul firewood and big game, or rig an emergency tarp when shelter is key to survival. The emergency blanket is a bright orange to keep you visible in emergency situations. With the benefits of an emergency blanket, camp tarp, and emergency shelter all in one, the S.O.L. All Season Blanket can be used again and again to help you stay prepared for whatever life throws at you.
Waterproof and windproof thermal outdoor blanket keeps both you and your camping gear dry and warm.
Indulge yourself with this gorgeous Sage Green blanket from the Swiss Link Classic Wool line-up. It features a deep sage green color accented with a striped design. It weighs approximately 3.8 pounds, and measures a generous 84" x 60". Made with 80% wool, this blanket is top-of-the-line in quality and durability. The stitching is solid and the weave is very fine. Classic wool blankets are great for use in your car, recreational vehicle, camper, for hiking, going on picnics, camping, and function perfectly as trusted throw blankets providing insulation in the wet and cold.
Use this Leather Blanket Carrier to make transporting blankets and sleeping bags much easier. The blankets fit in the adjustable straps, and the carry handle on top makes for convenient transportation.