A gorgeous take on a classic style, the Bay Point blanket from the Swiss Link Classic Wool line-up features retro colors and a timeless design. It weighs approximately 3.8 pounds, and measures a generous 84" x 60". Made with 80% wool, this blanket is top-of-the-line in quality and durability. The stitching is solid and the weave is very fine. Classic wool blankets are great for use in your car, recreational vehicle, camper, for hiking, going on picnics, camping, and function perfectly as trusted throw blankets providing insulation in the wet and cold.
This is an original Czech Army issue, high-quality, fleece sleeping bag liner. Fits into the 3pc sleeping bag system with buttons.
If you're forced to spend an unexpected night outdoors, on the side of the road, or in your home without heat, count on the Survive Outdoors Longer® Emergency Bivvy to keep you warm and dry. Made from tear-resistant, aluminum-coated polyethylene, this bivvy reflects 90% of your body heat back to you, providing life-saving warmth, and is sealed to protect you from wind, rain, and snow. Ultralight and compact, the Emergency Bivvy is a small yet potentially life-saving addition to your survival gear, car, home, bike bag, hiking pack, and camping gear. When turned inside out, the bivvy bag doubles as an emergency blanket, so you can wrap yourself in its heat reflective warmth while setting up camp, watching soccer games, or enjoying the stars. With this bivvy, you’ll have peace of mind knowing you’re prepared with the personal emergency shelter that has saved lives in the harshest outdoor conditions.
- Get inside the bivvy like a sleeping bag for the unexpected night out or turn the bivvy inside out to use as an emergency blanket if you’re not ready to lay down.
- Stay warm in the fiercest conditions. The Emergency Bivvy reflects 90% of your body heat back to you to prevent heat loss and trap warm air.
- Take this compact bivvy bag camping, hiking, biking, or add it to your bug out bag for an emergency shelter you can rely on – it weighs a mere 3.5 oz. and is smaller than a 12 oz. soda can.
- Have confidence your shelter won’t let you down or cause undue stress. Unlike mylar or polyester, this bivvy features a quiet, tear-resistant material that won’t shred to pieces if punctured or fray your nerves by rattling loudly in the wind.
- Protect yourself from the elements. This waterproof bivvy has sealed seams and waterproof, windproof material to keep you dry and warm no matter what nature throws at you.
The most advanced emergency blanket on the market - meticulously designed to never fail when you're counting on it with your life. It all starts with the material, vacuum-metalized polyethylene, that reflects 90% of your body heat while also offering a number of other important features that set it apart from traditional mylar blankets; it opens easily and will not shred if nicked or punctured, rips and tears can be repaired, it is quiet and won't crinkle in high winds, and its high-visibility orange exterior makes it easy for rescuers to find you. Sized to fit one person.
This sheet of durable waterproof nylon has drawstring channels around the edges to make it fit perfectly around various items that you use outdoors. Great for covering small wagons, bicycles, woodpiles, and many other things.
Made with strong waterproof nylon.
Sewn-in drawstring with 2 cord locks, 1 on each end.
Storage pouch included.
Dimensions: 32” x 48” (81.2 cm x 121.9 cm).
Packs to 3.2" x 3.2" x 5.1" (82 mm x 82 mm x 130 mm).
These ball bungees are ideal for securing tarps to canopies or other fixed points. Prolongs the life of tarps and grommets by allowing slight movement. Versatile and ready to use for any securing or organizational project.