So as you plan for your next emergency include The StormTec Door Protection Kit and protect your home or business from the effects of wind-driven rain.
- 25 StormTec StormBags
- 22'x12' 4-Mil plastic sheet
- 1 roll heavy-duty duct tape
- 1 box cutter
Are you an outdoors enthusiast on a budget? Can't afford the Grayl Geo Press or Sawyer Mini? Or, are you simply searching for something that won't break the bank without losing quality filtering? The Filterwell Water Filter Straw is your solution!
Surpassing the standards of Lifestraw, this portable and light weight water straw is ideal for the outdoors person. Whether you’re backpacking, hiking, camping, scouting, doing some back country treks, mission trips or throwing together some items for emergency preparedness, this versatile water filter allows for 5 different methods of filtering your water. The hollow fiber UF membrane and anti-bacterial carbon fiber combination can remove 99.9999% of bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera, E. coli, protozoa, giardia, cryptosporidium, and sediment, odor, color, chlorine, organic matter and heavy metals.
- Small carabiner clip for convenient attachment to your pack, or utilize the belt clip built onto the side of the straw
- Multi Functioning:
- Drink directly from straw to water source;
- Drink from the straw by attaching the silicone flexible hose with carbon filter on the end and dropping the filter directly into your water source;
- Squeeze Pouch – fill the clear pouch with the desired drinkable water, screw pouch onto adapter at the butt end of straw and drink through the opposite end;
- Water bottle – attach the adapter at the butt end of the straw directly to any standard water bottle;
- Faucet mount & Gravity Filtration available
Filter material: UF hollow Fiber membrane/Carbon Fiber/KDF
Feature: Removes minimum 99.9999%
Usage: Filter water from rivers, streams, lakes, water bottles, faucets
Filter life: 4,000 Liter Life Capacity
Color: Army Green
Flush method: Side Flush /Back flush
Certificate: S G S Food grade
SGS Bacteria Filter
*All products materials meet NSF/EPA Standards.
*Instructions booklet included.
A storm presents several serious threats to your home or business. Gale force winds, wind-driven debris, rising water levels, and the most subtle, wind-driven rain. As you plan to protect your home or business against these forces of nature don’t forget the StormTec Door Protection Kit.
The Berkey water filter fluoride reduction elements work by adding the ability to remove the contaminants listed below. When threaded directly onto the Black Berkey® purification elements the fluoride reduction element is an effective way to take control of targeted harmful contaminants in your drinking water. These fluoride water filters work as a post filter to the Black Berkey and is compatible with all Berkey water filter systems.
Holding Capacity : 4.5 Gallons (17 L)
Material: 304 Stainless Steel
Finish: High Polish Stainless Steel
Product Dimensions:10 x 10 x 27 inches